Intro/Chapter 1.

Derek Morgan was a very private person. He didn't normally invite women to his place, and he didn't normally indulge in sex with a co-worker. Emily Prentiss, "damn her", had somehow managed to change all that. Waking up with her naked body wrapped around his, it was easy to remember why. A sly grin crossed his face and he turned his head back to kiss her awake. "Morning princess"

Prentiss groaned happily and returned the kiss, murmuring "Good morning." She smiled with a cheeky grin on her face.

Morgan managed to wiggle out of her grasp & leaned over the side of the bed grabbing his boxers off the floor. he laid back flat & slid them on. "damn last night was amazing" he leaned towards her giving her neck a kiss & nibble before he sat up in bed.

"I'll say. What the hell got into you? You told me you were tired."

"Something about those big brown eyes of yours just get to me, I saw you bat those long lashes and, I got a second wind."

"Yeah, right. I don't think it was my eyes that got you going." Emily rolled over and Morgan instantly began caressing her breasts, running his palms over her nipples and ducking his head to lavish them with kisses.

"You just might be right about that..." says Morgan in a seductive tone

/

I'm new to this so my apologies for it being so short ! please leave reviews :)