Chapter 14.

Garcia had already arrived at work. they did not have an active case yet so from the looks of it the day was gonna consist of being at the office catching up on paperwork. JJ & Reid were sitting on the floor chatting about something, Rossi was off to the side on his own reading some file. Hotch was nowhere to be found so probably in another office with a worker or head boss. Emily entered the building and told the team "Good Morning" with a smile and they all replied except Garcia. She clicked her heels as she walked away quickly towards the lounge room to get coffee. She wanted today to go smoothly and for that to happen she felt she needed to avoid Emily and Morgan, wherever he was. As soon as she said that there he was walking through her door entering the lounge to get himself a cup of coffee as well.

"Morning baby girl" he says as he reaches for a cup

Garcia moves out of his way and makes sure to not face him as she replies back quietly with a "morning"

He catches her drift and doesn't like it. But what could he do about it?

"Garcia, is.." Derek began to say something but Garcia cut him off by walked away. He stood there I confusion not believing that she had just did that.

The rest of the work day was awkward. Garcia ignored Morgan all day even infront of the rest of them team. At one point Morgan went to joke about something she had said and she just looked at him like "Really?" and then she went on to say "That is inappropriate Derek" Everyone was shocked and made faces at one another trying to see who would disclose that they knew what was going on. Know one did but Derek and Garcia.

Before the day was over with Derek decided to attempt to speak to Garcia one more time.

"Garcia" Derek called to her as she was leaving out of Rossi's office

She waved Derek off and continued down the hall towards her office with short strides due to her tall high heels.

Everyone down below watched

"Penelope Garcia, don't you walk away from me woman" Derek said in a stern voice with hands on his hips.

Garcia stopped and paused before turning around to look at him. She looked embarrassed but tried to hold her composure. She wanted to say so much, more like yell so much, but couldn't. Derek walked up to her and took her by the arm guiding her to her office and shutting the door behind them.

The team looked at each other then at Prentiss. She made looked semi worried and leaned back in her desk chair with her feet up on her desk. She sand behind her files to hide her bright red face. JJ & Reid stopped looking at her then at each other making a shrugging gesture.

"Should we leave them alone up there?" asked Reid

JJ zipped up her purse and got up off the side of the desk.

"C'mon Reid, let's go get dinner" JJ said softly as her and Reid left the building.