Chapter 6.

Garcia knocks on JJ's door. JJ motions her to come in. Garcia comes in and sits in front of her.
"Drinks tonight?" JJ asks cheerfully
"can't, me & Morgan have a date" says Garcia
"Oh.." JJ looks down
there's a moment of silence
"is something wrong JJ? how's will?"
long sigh "getting on my nerves" JJ tells her with a small short laugh. Garcia joins in because she knows the back story.

JJ sees Emily talking to Morgan outside the window. Garcia looks up to look where she is looking. they can't make out what they're talking about but Morgan did that usual rub of the back of his neck which told Garcia he was becoming stressed (aka Emily was annoying him) Garcia & JJ looked at each other and shared another laugh. soon Emily came busting through JJ's door. "Uh, drinks tonight ladies. and please say yes. this last case was a stressful one"
JJ looks at Garcia & Garcia looks at Prentiss. "Yes!" was all she can say as she clapped her hands together quick in a chipper mood. Emily & JJ smiled as they began to leave.

Garcia was last to leave the room. Derek met her in the hall. "Ready baby girl?"
"uh no... change of plans sweet pea. I'm going to the bar to have drinks with JJ and Emily instead"
"what? why?"
"because my friends neeeed me that's why" she said as she poked his chest. wanting to poke it again to feel how sexily hard it is

Morgan looked down the hall to see both girls standing waiting then back down at Garcia. "okay, whatever... your call" he said throwing his hands up.

he didn't trust JJ with his secret, let alone did he like that Prentiss was still acting all peachy peachy friendly with Garcia. it was fake. he knew it had to be that way though so no one would be onto them. he sighed and headed down the hall when Hotch called him "Morgan can I see you in my room for a min"
Morgan stopped and took a deep breath in as he felt this night couldn't get any worse.