Chapter 13.

The next morning Derek woke up. He had to use the bathroom so he got out of bed slowly and quietly not to wake Emily up. He got to the bathroom and did his business. He flushed the toilet and went to wash his hands. He brushed his teeth and through water on his face. He grabbed a face towel and wiped his face dry. Once he removed the towel from his face he seen Emily standing behind him posing in the doorway leaning toward one side with her arm up. All she had on was a black thong. Derek smiled at her still admiring her in the mirror reflection. She took a step towards him & wrapped her arms around his waist and rested her head against his back. He allowed it for a moment before spinning around & looking down at her while holding her.

"You ok mama?"

Emily looked at him for a moment then back down to the side

"Derek.... do you... I mean, I know.. ugh" She sighed

"what's wrong Emily?" he asked with an eyebrow raised

Emily wasn't sure how to answer him. She let go of him stepping back.

"Do you think Garcia knows about us? I mean.., I feel like she does but I don't know......" her voice trails off

Derek wasn't sure how to respond.

"I don't know.." he lied. "Why would it matter?" he asked blankly putting on an act

Emily's mouth dropped open in shock

"Morgan what do you mean? You know that girl loves you. You're her "hot stuff, chocolate thunder"
She says with a hint of jealousy as she folds her arms

Derek studies her body language and matches it with her tone.

"Mmmm. you have a point" he says nonchalantly. He walks past Emily back into the room but stops to turn around and look at her

"Ok, so what if she does? ...Is that gonna stop you from doing this?" He points at himself and looks at her with questioning eyes

She stares blankly before a small smirk crosses her face. "Get dressed, we have to be at work in a hour" She says softly as she closed the door to hop in the shower.

Derek shook his head in disappointment with a slight smirk. He not only just found out the Emily too was addicted him but also that she didn't give a damn about Garcias feelings. He was bothered.

Derek threw on some jeans and a dark blue fitting shirt to compliment his muscles. He was buckling his belt when Emily came out of the bathroom fully dressed and ready to take on the day. She walked over to him and planted her lips on his. She moaned in the kiss smiled. He pulled away and was gonna say something but she cut him off with a finger to his lips to shush him.

"Derek Morgan, don't say something that you will regret" she says looking up at him with stern & soft eyes at the same time.

She takes one of his hands and places it on her booty making him rub it. Morgan can't help but to grab it which he does and she jumps a lil' with excitement in her eyes. She bites her lips to hold back from letting things heat up with him.

"I'll see you at work..." she says as she pulls away & leaves.

Derek stood there for a moment before balling up his fist. He had been defeated.