Chapter 2

Morgan was was about to continue kissing on her breast when his phone started to buzz. on the display it read Hotch. "damn" he said in low angry tone. Emily just looked at him & frowned. she rolled to sit up straight dangling her feet off the side of the bed as Derek answered his phone. "Morgan" he announced so Hotch would know it was him. as soon as Hotch went to speak about a new cases Morgan could hear Emily sucking air into her teeth from the feeling of the cold floor beneath her. He looked over at her with stern eyes and put his finger to his lips for her to keep quiet. "sorry" she said to herself under her breath as she got up and picked up her clothes that was scattered around his bedroom floor. "Ok we are on our way." Morgan said. Prentiss looked up at Morgan in surprise as to Hotch on the other line was surprised to as to who was we. Morgan noticed what he had said and rubbed his forehead. "We?" Hotch said confused. "Um, .. yeah. Emily came over early to uh ..walk clooney for me" He shrugged at Emily & she shook her head wanting to laugh. "Oh..." Hotch said with a flat tone. before breaking his pause he said "Well then I guess I won't need to be calling her phone, can you let her know we have a case. Wheels up in 30. JJ & I will explain everything on the jet." Hotch and Morgan hung up their phones. "Good one Derek" Emily teased as she walked into his bathroom. "Can it" he said as he to got up & gathered some clothes. he heard her turn the shower on and jumped in the bathroom "hey, no time for that. wheels up in 30" he told her as he was applying deodorant to his pits. she scrunched up her nose and teetered her head as she began to do a quick wash up instead.

XXXXXXXXXX

meanwhile back at the BAU. everyone was showing up for work one at a time with their travel bags by their side ready to fly out. Penelope was anxious to see her chocolate thunder for it has been 2 days since their last case. "Is everyone here?" JJ asks while looking around at the room. "no" said Rossi in a thinking voice "Emily and..." "Morgan" Hotch finished his sentence. "Morgan and Emily are on there way. Something to do with Car trouble" Hotch said while stashing a few papers in his brief case. "Reid did you go over those files like I asked" Hotch tried to keep the attention off what he had just said about Morgan and Emily. "uh yes sir, I did" replied Reid. "Good" Hotch shot him a look and then looked around at the rest of the team waiting for him to give them an order. "To the Jet" he spoke as everyone fled to the halls except JJ who stood still and stared at Hotch who stared back at her. She pressed her lips together making a face then walked off to the hall to the jet. Hotch stood thinking for a min before checking his wrist watch. He felt eyes on him and looked up to see Garcia standing up top looking down on him with concern in her eyes.