Chapter 15.

"Garcia what the hell are you doing? Parading around ignoring me.." Derek says firmly

Garcia sat silently in her office chair looking at the floor to avoid eye contact with Derek.

"Baby girl you've been giving me the cold shoulder all day. .....What is wrong with you? ..what did I do to you??"

Derek's voice was a mix of confusion and hurt. Garcia heard it and it broke her inside. She wanted to pull him into a hug and baby him but she was still mad

"Derek Morgan! What's wrong with me? No the question is what's wrong with you! I see you and her, the way you guys look at each other.. the way you two always cover up each other's mistakes. You two run late to work together.... "

Garcias voice trails off to hold back her sobs as she just wanted to break down right there because she sounded like a jealous girlfriend and as if she's been stalking Prentiss and Morgan. Derek was puzzled, stunned, and turned on at the same.

"baby, is that was this is about? you think, me and...," he chuckles to himself out loud. "ah man, this is awkward" he says as he once again puts his hands on his hips and looks up to the ceiling trying to find words.

Garcia follows him with her eyes annoyed that he's finding this funny.

"Derek don't .." she says softly.

He wanted to be an asshole and say a lot but he really didn't have nothing but the truth. and he wasn't ready to expose the truth, nor was she ready for the truth. (his opinion)

He stepped infront of her and took hold of her face gently in his hands making her look up at him. He smiled warmly. Garcia took that as an invitation to stand up. She gazed in Derek's eyes with so much passion as he couldn't control himself and reacted the same. To him she smelled so good and to her he smelled so good. They both we running wild in each other's minds as they gazed at each other passionately. Though it had been only about 20 seconds it seemed so much longer. Derek and Garcia both had relaxed from the frustration and tension. Derek let go of her face and wrapped one arm around her lower waist. Garcia smiled showing teeth now. She couldn't hold back. This advanced Derek's smile into showing teeth as well. For a moment he wanted to kiss her but he knew he couldn't. Garcia wished he would kiss her. She rested her hand a little above his stomach on his lower abs. She could feel his 6 pack underneath his shirt. This made her hot. she had a twinkle in her eye. Derek took that as a green light. He motioned in to give her lips a kiss for the first time. Garcias eyes widened as she felt it coming and as ready as she was for it also she was terrified. Suddenly the door swung open...

"uhh, Hotch wants to see you in his office Garcia" the voice said slowly and awkward for they had just walked in a bad time

As soon as they heard the voice Garcia moved her head to the left which caused Derek's lips to be close to her ear. It went smooth but had Prentiss noticed?

Garcia snapped out of it hearing Prentiss voice and walked out of the room right past Derek and Emily without saying a word. Derek stood there stuck and Prentiss was still in the doorway just looking at him in shock with now her arms folded.

As soon as Derek was gonna turn to Prentiss and explain she waved him off and walked away down the hall. Derek wasn't having a good day. He stomped his foot at the carpet then walked out of Garcias office to his to grab his things and go home.