Chapter 4.

Garcias POV

Penelope wasn't no fool. she could see right through Derek when he was mad, sad, lying, or hiding something. she knew him better than anyone. she knew him better than himself. she loved her some Derek Morgan since the 1st time he called her "baby girl". As she sat in her office surrounded by her computers she closed her eyes and thought to herself how obvious him & Prentiss were. she had no evidence that they were an item but she had a hunch. who was she to ask? she didn't want to sound desperate nor be called nosey but she anxiously wanted to know. Prentiss was her friend as well. Garcia always happens to see the good in everyone so she feels if something were going on she either wouldn't allow it or she would let Garcia in on it. Garcia was disrupted in her thoughts as she heard her phone going off. to her surprise it was Derek. "How's my girl? are u ok?" it read. she made a fake smirk and replied "yes hun everything is fine." Derek didn't believe her even through a txt but he didn't have the time to go over things with her. "Ok... I'll tell you what. when we get back, be ready for our date" Morgan said. she leaned back in her chair getting comfortable. "Yes hot stuff" she said with a smile and put down her phone. Derek was a player and everyone knew it. he had a certain charm to him. Him & Garcia had the best friendship and she definitely wasn't gonna let her thoughts of what she assumed was going on between Emily & him ruin it. she got back to work.

3 days pass and the case is over. the team is returning.