Chapter 10.

Morgan pushed down his pants to his ankles. Emily swirled her tongue around the head of his dick before sucking it all in. He began to buck his hips up and down. Emily stroked the root of his dick with her hands and swallowed his shaft again. Swirling her tongue wildly around the underside of the head of his dick. She drove him mad with desire. He was sweating. She could feel it on his thighs, brushing against her face. He kept groaning and moaning with pleasure as she became more firm with her sucking. Prentiss drooled and slobbered all over his lap, trying to make the blowjob as wet and messy as possible.

"Mmm..." Emily moaned. she swished his dick inside her cheeks, getting it as deep into her throat as possible. she choked a few times then spit that spit on his dick getting it sloppier. Emily deep throated his dick so far that her eyelashes brushed up against his pubic hair.

Morgans groans were getting louder and his breathing more desperate. Prentiss firmly grabbed his dick with strong suction from her mouth as she fondled his heavy balls. His balls began to draw closer to his thighs, a sign that his orgasm was imminent. She continued to lick him lovingly, while stroking his balls. She looked up to see that his eyes were tightly shut, and he had one arm and hand behind his head while the right hand was brushing against his stomach. Morgans moans were loud and echoed throughout the living room. He sucked air in through his teeth loudly and kicked off his shoes to grip the floor with his toes. Prentiss pulled off his dick and removed her top. Morgan bent down to unhook her bra which let her breast drop free with a bounce. Without hesitation Morgan popped her boobs into his mouth and he sucked like a baby desperate for dinner. Emily threw her head back in pleasure and caressed Morgan's head.

"Prentiss, imma cum. Fuck baby yes... Imma cum!" Morgan said in a booming voice of pleasure.

Prentiss sucked him faster and made moaning noises as she prepared to finish him off. Her pace and intensity grew with each trip up and down his dick. She made loud slurping and sucking sounds with her mouth. His dick was rock hard and throbbing. She could feel it shaking.

"OH! Fuck! OHHHHH!" the contractions began, and his erection flexed. She focused the muscles of her mouth and tongue intently on the head of his dick while tightening her grip around his balls. She felt the pre-cum that she had been tasting all throughout the blowjob start to drip out even more. Then the explosion came.

It was a very intense rush. She planned to bob her head up and down his shaft then to quickly swallow it up, but Morgan had his own plan. He balled up her hair in his fist and held her head back. she made an open mouth to catch his cumshot.

Spurt after spurt of hot cum shot down her throat. She was able to gulp most of it down quickly, but some of it filled her cheeks. Morgan let out loud groans and curse words with every spurt. "Fuck, Shit, Uh!" His voice rumbled. Prentiss milked even more cum out of his balls with her hands. Just when she thought it was over, his dick quivered with some involuntary aftershocks, and yet more creamy juice trickled into her mouth mixing with her saliva. She let it leak out the sides of her mouth falling onto her chest and stomach. Morgan regained consciousness from that orgasm. his breathing was deep, husky and hard. Emily wiped her mouth and smiled up at him with gleaming eyes.

"how's that big boy?" Emily licks her lips
Morgan pushes a smirk to his face and shakes his head "what would I do without you princess" he bends down and presses his lips hard against hers. Emily savors the kiss. Morgan manages to get over to the couch and collapses. he was drained. He completely pulls of his pants. Emily gets up off the floor and heads over to his kitchen. She gets to the sink and turns on the water. She washes her hands flicks water on her chest to rinse off his cum. She cups water into her hand and leans down pushing it into her mouth. She swishes it around rinsing her mouth and spitting it out. She turns the water off, grabs a paper towel to dry off. She walks back over to Morgan on the couch. She sits beside him real close to cuddle him and was about to say something when she realized he was fast asleep. She smiled to herself knowing that just with her mouth she put him to bed. She kissed his cheek and leaned against him as she to fell asleep.

*******************************************
Hi, thank you for reading my story so far. I hope you're enjoying it as well am I :) I re read my writings daily lol. Please leave comments. I'm eager to know how I'm doing. More coming soon. Stay Tuned. Xoxo ❤️