Chapter 9.

The cab ride seemed long because all you could hear was the sound of the raindrops beating against the car. Morgan's thoughts were running wild from Garcia to Prentiss back to Garcia then Hotch and Strauss. he looked down at Emily who was snug underneath his jacket laying her head on his lap. The cab driver drove over a pot hole which woke Emily up. she opened her eyes some to gain conscious of where she was, who she was with and where she was going. Morgan was looking out the window so he didn't realize she had woken up. Emily smiled because she knew that scent. He smelled so good to her. She found Morgan's hand and linked their fingers together. Morgan looked down at her and couldn't help but to smile. Emily purposely rocked her cheek in Morgan's lap to see if she could wake up his dick. Morgan bit his bottom lip seeing where she was going with this. She leaned up some and began to rub the bulge on his pants. Morgan looked at her and she looked toward the cab driver then back at him. Morgan reached into his pocket to grab some extra $$. He knocked on the sliding divider for the drivers attention who looked back at them at the red light. he took the money and nodded allowing what was about to happen to happen. Morgan slid close the divider and laid back.

Emily started to rub his lap with her right hand. His bulge grew, straining under his pants. Emily undid his belt buckle and unzipped his pants. Her mouth grew moist ready to please him. Once more she rubbed his bulge on his boxers. Morgan was becoming impatient and let out a breath. Emily knew that sound so she speeded it up and grabbed ahold of his meaty cock pulling it out into the open. Morgan lifted his body to pull down his pants so he could avoid her saliva or his cum messing up his pants. Emily spent some time kissing his thighs, getting closer and closer to his balls as she did this. She made sure he could hear the kissing noises, loudly smacking her lips to affect his sense of hearing with erotic sounds.

He let out a moan when she put one of his balls into her mouth. She swished it around inside her mouth, then she switched to the other one. she was also stroking his thighs with her hands. He started breathing hard when Emily managed to put both his balls into her mouth at once. She tenderly licked his balls while warming them up with her hot mouth. She used her tongue to move them all around; her lips were completely covering his entire sack, up to the root of his dick. Emily's hands began to stroke his dick.

"Fuck, Emily" Morgan said in a husky seduced tone. He didn't seem capable of saying much else. She liked that; turning a guy on so much he couldn't really say much besides "Fuck Emily" Prentiss loved hearing her own name shouted out in pleasure.

Prentiss removed his balls from her mouth and licked his shaft with the tip of her tongue. She drenched his lap with saliva. Starting at the root, she worked her way up to the sensitive underside of his dick, right under the head. She gave that area some licks, and then teased him a bit with some long slow licks up and down the shaft. When she knew he really needed some more direct stimulation, she finally put her lips around the whole head of his dick and started to gently suck him off. Fondling his balls with her hand, she slowly lowered her mouth over his entire organ, getting it deep inside her mouth.

Emily was driving Morgan insane. his dick was pulsing and he was dripping sweat as for he was refusing to allow this session to end quickly. He managed to hold back from shooting cum. Morgan played in her hair and rubbed her back. His moans and groans were low toned but deep within his throat. He loved Prentiss head game.

Prentiss slowly bobbed her head up and down on his lap, getting her hands under him and squeezing his butt. I could hear his breathing getting heavier; She knew he was deeply enjoying this blowjob.

The Taxi came to a stop and they arrived in front of Morgan's house

"Shit" Morgan said because they were interrupted. Emily raised up and thanked the driver. she bounced out of the car. and rushed to Morgan's side. he was busy pulling up his pants over his ass as she flung the car door open. she took him by the hands pulling him out of the car then ran to the door. she opened it with his key and bolted inside. He came in right behind her and shut the door. as soon as he turned around Prentiss was already on her knees ready to finish off what she had started.