Chapter Three

"Shh. They won't hurt you. I promise." Niall soothed.

"Who's that?" A curly haired man asked.

"This is Ariannah. Niall, here, thinks of her as his daughter." Louis explained.

"Okay? Now, where did she come from?"

"From our neighbor's house."

"YOU KIDNAPPED HER?!"

"N-no. H-he saved m-me." I whispered.

"Love, what do you mean?"

I squirmed out of Niall's grip before standing with my back turned toward the three men. I took a few deep breaths.

"Ariannah, you don't have to do this. I'll explain to them so you don't have to, okay?" Niall whispered.

"N-no. I need t-to do is." I replied.

"When I was five, m-my dad started to do drugs. One night, it got so bad that he smacked me. He raped me a few days later. He always made sure that my mum was gone when he did this stuff. Up until yesterday, my mum had no clue what he was doing to me. Why? Because my dad threatened to kill my mum if I told. This morning, before Niall came to my rescue, my mum burnt me with her cigarette cherry. See?" I showed them my arm before continuing. "I scram. I'm guessing, that's why Niall came into my house. I ran to my room, but, as I tried to shut my door, my dad threw it opened causing me to fly into the wall. The last thing I remember, Niall caught my dad's fist before he could hit me."

By the time I finished, all of the people around me had tears in their eyes.

(A/N: There @MONTERSGORAWR, I updated with only one vote, but, now, I want five votes. I refuse to update until I get them because intense things will be happening in the next chapter. xx Much love! xx)