Chapter Fifteen

I watched as Mystery ran out of the bathroom all teary eyed. She looked so broken. I tried to make my way to my sister, but the crowd kept getting thicker the longer the boys were on stage.

Mystery disappeared into the crowd right as the boys got off stage. I shoved through the crowd right before getting to Niall as he got off the stage. "Ni, Mystery is crying! I-I couldn't get to her in time! Help me find her!" I wailed.

"What do you mean?! When I left, she was smiling as she spoke to the other girls!" Niall panicked.

"I mean, she stormed out of the bathroom all teary-eyed!" 

Niall quickly picked me up before darting through the crowd in search of my sister.

Mystery's POV: 

After my arguement with the other girls, I made my way to the front door. I refused to cry over something as simple as their thoughts of me. Not after everything I've already been through. I was too enticed in my thoughts that I didn't realize anyone had come outside until I felt a hand on my shoulder.

I let out a yelp of surprise before turning to see a wide-eyed Niall. Niall started to chuckle. "Niall, that wasn't funny! Why would you do that?!" I said before playfully punching his arm. 

"I thought you knew that I was out here! I'm sorry I scared you, Love." Niall pulled me into a hug to stop me from punching him again. "Ari told me you were upset. Wanna tell me what happened?" I just shook my head against his chest as I silently let tears flow. "Please talk to me? I hate seeing you upset."

"T-they basically c-called me a s-slut!" I mumbled.

"Who?"

"El, Pez, and Dani."

"Why?"

"Because we were in the girls bathroom together alone."

"I'm sorry, Love" Niall murmured.

After a few minutes of just hugging, I began to shiver. "Can we go back inside? It's cold out here" I mumbled against his chest.

Niall chuckled before leading my inside. As soon as we were in, the others surrounded me. I looked at the ground only to have Harry lift my chin. "Mystery, they didn't mean it like that" Harry whispered.

"So, they told you?" I asked, looking up at them.

Liam nodded before ouis burst out into tears. "Why didn't you tell us?!" Louis asked through his sobs.

"Do you really think that I want to go around explaining something like that right after I find out for myself?! I planned on telling you all, but I needed time!"

(A/N: Sorry that it's so short.. This chapter is more of just a filler...  First person to comment on here gets a dedication to this chapter! xx Much love! xx)