Chapter Six

"M-MYSTERY!" Ariannah whisper-yelled.

"Wha-AHH!" Mystery scram.

"Found you three!" Harry laughed.

"NIALL, YOU JERK! YOU SCARED ME!" Ari yell as she punched my arm.

By this time, I was on the ground with tears in my eyes and clutching my stomach from so much laughing. "Y-y-your f-fa-aces!" I mumbled out of breath.

"Yeah. Just wait 'til later. You'll regret this." Ari smirked.

"Niall, you just screwed yourself. Do you not remember what she did to Louis when he scared her?" Harry inquired.

*FLASHBACK*

"AHH! LOUIS, NOT COOL, JERK!" Ari's voice rang through the house.

"Your face was priceless!" Louis chuckled.

"Yours won't look to pretty when I'm done."

"Awwe! You think I'm pr- Wait! What?!"

"YOU. ARE. GOING. TO. REGRET. THIS."

**THE NEXT DAY**

"AHH! ARIANNAH!" Louis bellowed.

"I warned you." She smirked.

Louis walked around the corner with make-up and girly clothing on. "You might want to check Twitter." She winked at him.

"You didn't!" Louis's eyes widened.

"Me? No. El, Perrie, and Dani? Yes."

 *END OF FLASHBACK*

"Ah, that was funny; but Niall's is going to  be so much better." She gigled.

"Okay, well, this has been really fun; but Mystery and I must be going." Lakin said fastly.

"Are you sure?" Ari asked.

"Sweety, I'm really sorry, but she's right." Mystery frowned.

"Can we keep in contact?"

"Of course!"

"Niall, let her put her number in your phone!" Ari said with a puppy-dog  face.

"Alright. Here." I said as I handed my phone over.

"YAY!"

After Mystery handed my phone back to me, Ari Hugged Mystery and Lakin before they had to leave.

"C'mon. Let's go home." Harry said as he picked Ari up.

By the time we got back to the car, Ari was asleep on Harry's shoulder.

"God! She has a vice grip!" Harry chuckled once he gother off himself and into the car.

"Or, you need to work out?" I shot at him playfully.

"You're digging yourself a hole, Horan." He shook his head.

"So, do you really think she's going to get me?"

(A/N: There is Chapter Six! I hope you like it because I'm not too fond of it myself. Personally, I think the chapter is kind of sucky. Anywho! Instead of votes, answer the following questions in the Comments:

1.) What is your opinion on Mystery and Lakin?

2.) What do you think about Ariannah's revenge on Louis?

3.) Should they stay in the story or no? What do you think Ariannah is going to do to Niall?

4.) Does Niall deserve the revenge?

Answer those questions, and I'll update! Oh, and the song for this chapter is "Troublemaker" by Olly Murs. I think it's suitable for the chapter, don't you? xx Much love! xx)