Chapter Nineteen

Mystery's POV: 

"What was that all about?" Harry asked once Liam re-entered the room.

"Niall got arrested." Liam answered, staring at me strangly.

"W-what?! How?!" I stuttered, nervous from the stare.

"Oh, like you don't know!"

"Honestly, I-I don't know!"

"Mystery, is that even your real name?" By now, he was right beside my bed.

"Liam, what's wrong with you?!" Zayn asked, stepping between Liam and I.

Liam shoved Zayn out of the way, causing him to fall and hit his head on the wall.

"Liam!" Harry shouted, rushing to get him out of the room.

"Harry, back off!" Liam warned, staying put.

"Liam, what's going on?!" Louis asked as he came over and started to try comforting Ariannah, who was now histerically crying.

"Niall's in jail because he refused to leave the hospital when a nurse told him there were no children present with Mystery Summers listed as the mother! She's got to be lying about who she is!"

"N-Niall thinks I'd lie to him? To you all?" I questioned. "And you agreed?"

"N-no! She's listed as M-Mystery Summers! I-I asked!" Zayn murmured, attempting to get up.

"ZAYN!" Perrie cried.

"You're losing a lot of blood! Zayn, please sit back down? Somebody, go get a nurse!" El ordered.

"A-after the nurse comes, I-I want all of you out. Obviously, I'm not trusted so, why should I trust you?" I spoke sternly.

"Mystery, you don't mean it?!" Louis panicked.

"Yes, I do. I want all of you out! Everyone needs to leave!"

"Mystery, Ariannah and I are your sisters!" Lakin pleaded.

"Harry will want you with him... As for Ariannah, Lakin, you need to keep her. Now, out!" I spoke, pleading not to have my voice crack.

"Love, please, this is all just a big misunderstanding!" Louis spoke, not moving an inch away from my bed.

"Obviously Liam and Niall both don't believe I should be trusted." I said, looking away before anyone could see the pain I  was hiding through my eyes.

"Mystery, Niall loves you! This is all just a big misunderstanding!" Louis tried to reason with me.

Before I could respond, a nurse and doctor rushed in. The nurse tending to Zayn while the doctor came to me. 

"Miss Summers?" He asked.

"Yes?" I asked hesitantly.

"Your daughter's heart has just given out. I'm sorry, but she didn't make it."

"P-pardon me? This is just a sick joke right? RIGHT?!"

"I'm terribly sorry, Miss."

I couldn't control myself anymore. I broke down in tears. Niall hates me, my daughter passed away with out me even getting to meet her, and I've got nowhere to go.

"I must also inform you though, your son is doing extremely well."

"Thank you for the information, Sir." Louis said as he held my crying form.

Without another word, the doctor left the room. The nurse continued to bandage Zayn before leaving.

Niall's POV: 

"Liam, where are you?!" I mumbled as I sat on my bed, avoiding my cellmate's constant stare towards me.

After what seemed like forever, I was finally called and released. "God the was horrid!" I grumled once Liam and I were in the car.

"Well, things are about to get worse for you." Liam sighed.

"What do you mean?"

"Mystery's daughter passed away, and she thinks you and I both hate her."

"W-what?!"

"Yeah."

"I was told there weren't any babies under Mystery's name?"

"Yeah, in the nursery you went to, there weren't. You were supposed to go to the premature nursery on the other side of the hospital. Instead, you took a trip to the wrong end and to the regular nursery."

"Are you kidding me?!"

"Afraid not."

"She must really hate me right now!"

"Look at it this way, at least you didn't hurt someone while over-reacting like I did."

"What did you do?!"

"Shoved Zayn into a wall hard enough to make him bleed."

"Could this situation get any worse?!" 

(A/N: Ta-da! Chapter Nineteen is done! I'm finally back home and should be updating more than I have the past few weeks, hopefully? Anyways, hope you like it! xx Much love! xx)