Chapter Sixteen

Niall's POV: 

The way Mystery spoke made it obvious that she was hurt. I was about to pull her into a hug when Zayn did so first. "Until you know someone's story, it's best not to judge." Zayn warned as he lifted Mystery and carried her out of the building.

"What you did was uncalled for" I mumbled before grabbing Ari and following after Zayn.

Myster's POV: (Five Months Later) 

It has been a total of five months since I broke down at the album release party. Over the time period, the girls and I have rebuilt our friendships, as have the other lads and I.

I am now a total of six months pregnant, and the baby's gender has been revealed, to me and Niall at least. Niall only knows because he went to the appointment with me.

I was laying across the couch with my head in Niall's lap, when I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. "Ni-Niall... It hurts!" I whimpered.

Niall's attention was brought to me immediately. "Love, where does it hurt?" Niall asked.

"E-everywhere"

"Do you want me to get you your heating pack?"

"N-no. Will you just rub my belly?"

"Alright"

I lifted my shirt a bit so that Niall could rub my stomach. Once he started, the baby began to kick rapidly, almost as if there were two. I began to giggle at the feeling. "It's as if there are two in there!" I giggled.

"I feel that!" He chuckled while watching my stomach.

The pain still hadn't subsided, and I was about to start crying because of the immense pain. "Niall, will you take me to the hospital?" I asked him as I held onto his shirt for dear life.

Carefully, Niall stood up before picking me up. Niall carried me out of the house and to his car as I clung to him. 

After placing me in the car, Niall ran to the driver's side and got in before starting the car and driving to the hospital. 

Zayn's POV: 

Liam and I were talking about the up coming events for our album when I got a call. I answered it, only to have a panic sounding Niall start talking. "Mystery... Hospital... Hurry!" is all I was able to understand him say before he hung up. 

"Liam, I think something is wrong!" I mumbled as I stood up.

"What do you mean?" Liam asked as he stood up as well.

"I just got a call from Niall. He sounded panicked. He said something about Mystery, a hospital, and to hurry..." 

"Um.. You go to the hospital, and I'll get the other lads before meeting you there?"

"A-alright. Hurry!" I said before I began to run to my car.

*Twenty Minutes Later* 

I parked outside of the hospital before quicking running into the building. I ran up to the front dest before frantically asking, "Mystery Summers! Is she here?!" 

"Room 304, but sir, she can't have visitors right now. Please have a seat over there?" THe lady behind the desk answered after typing a few things into her computer.

I thanked her before turning to find Niall. Once I found him, I was quick to sit beside him. Once seated, I realized that Niall was silently sobbing. "Mate, are you alright?" I asked as I began to comfortingly rub his back.

"Z-Zayn, I really l-like her, and I-I'm worried that s-something is w-wrong!" Niall sobbed.

(A/N: I am terribly sorry that it has taken so long for me to update! I am also very sorry that this isn't one of my best chapters... Anyways, I hope you enjoyed it! What do you think happened to Mystery? Are you happy about Niall confessing his feelings towards her? Answer in the comments, please? xx Much love! xx)