Chapter Four

(A/N: Another chapter to @SaraSierraGomez! The song for this chapter is "Merry Go Round" by Kacey Musgraves! Don't know what it has to do with anything in this chapter, but I like the song! xx Much love! xx)

(One Week Later) Niall's POV:  

Ari has come closer with all of us lads. She still gets a bit frazzled when we get wild, but we're making progress.

I told Management about Ariannah yesterday, and they called the police on Alicia and Jim.

"Niall?" Ari's little voice pulled me from my thoughts.

"Yes, Ari?" I asked as I picked her up.

"Can we go to the park?"

"Of Course. Go pick out one of the outfits we got you yesterday. I'll get the other lads while you do."

Ari ran to her room as I walked down the hall to get the lads.

I opened Harry's door before peaking my head in. "Haz, Ari wants to go to the park. You joining?" I asked.

"Yeah, why not?" He agreed.

"I'll leave you to get dressed while I get the others." I closed the door again.

I continued down the hall until I came upon Liam's door.

"Li, Ari wants to go to the park. You coming?" I asked as I peaked my head in.

"Nah. Lou, Zayn, and I are going to pick the girls up from the airport. They just got back from visiting their families." He replied as he walked towards me.

"Alright. Just Haz, Ari, and I then."

"Niall, c'mon!" Ari tugged at my shirt.

"Alright. Go get Haz, and we'll leave." I told her.

"YAY! HARRY! C'MON! I WANNA LEAVE!"

*FIFTEEN MINUTES LATER* 

We pulled up to the park, and Ariannah shot right out of the car. Beings the park was crowded right now, I lost sight of her. 

(A/N: I should so cut it off here just because you guys didn't get me the right amount of votes, but @MONSTERSGORAWR has helped me through a lot so I won't. So, give her a "thank you" or two! (; xx Much love! xx P.s. A link to what Ariannah chose for her outfit to the park will be in the Comments! Check it out!)

"ARIANNAH! GET BACK HERE!" Harry shouted as he chased after her.

"ARI!" I shouted as I struggled through the crowd.

When I got through the crowd, I found Ari crying in two girls arms.

"ARIANNAH! DON'T EVER RUN OFF LIKE THAT AGAIN!" Harry scolded as he got through the crowd.

"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO SUCH A PRECIOUS LITTLE GIRL?!" One of the girls asked as she stood up.

"What are you talking about?!" Harry asked as he tried to pick Ariannah up.

"GET AWAY FROM HER!" The other girl hissed.

"She lives with us!" I remarked.

"So, you help beat this small child?!" The girls gasped together.

"NO! YOU HAVE IT ALL WRONG! NIALL SAVED ME!" Ari spoke up.

"Oh my god! We're so sorry!" The girls said.

"No worries. It's nice to know that two girls would risk a lot to help Ariannah." Harry assured.

"Ari, are you okay?!" I asked as she ran over to me and buried  her face in my jacket.

"NO! I SAW HIM!" She cried.

(A/N: Yay! There's Chapter Four! Four votes for the next! And, @MONSTERSGORAWR, NO EXCEPTIONS THIS TIME! xx Much love! xx)