V.

W.c.: 1k.

Y/n's POV

I was smiling while looking at Niki. But when I felt my cheeks heat up even more from looking at him, I looked down at the kitten. I knew that my cheeks were now bright pink color.

Niki didn't say anything at first but after a few minutes in silence, I saw him standing up and walking behind me. "Get up." I heard him saying. I got up and turned around to face him. Niki was standing right in front of me, he took my hand and then we walked back inside the building.

"You still didn't tell me what we're doing here-" I got cut off when Niki dragged me into an empty room. It was darker than the rest of the building but not too dark. Niki closed the door and then turned to face me again.

"We're here to film... to just film a vlog... that's it." Niki said as he walked slowly to me. "I didn't see you for so freaking long, almost the whole day..." he grabbed my by my waist gently "Do you even know how much I need to control myself while we were in front of the boys?..." his face was coming down to my face slowly.

My eyes dropped from looking at his eyes to his now slightly parted lips. His soft, full, warm lips. I knew what he wanted and I also knew that I wanted the same thing. But if we were really going to film something here, I can't stay here with Niki for any longer. If we do, then... neither of us will be able to control ourselves.

As I was thinking that, I pushed him away slightly. His face covered itself with confusion, worry, and disappointment. Niki's eyes looked up to my eyes and his hands fell down from holding my waist. "Y/n... Can't we... Have a moment... For ourselves... Just you and me..." Niki said, disappointment and sadness were visible on his face and could be heard in his voice.

I want to say something but the door opened before I could let out a single word. I looked behind Niki and saw Jake standing in the doorway. Niki didn't turn around, he continued staring at me with confusion, sadness, and disappointment.

"Ummm, hate to ruin your moment but... we're starting filming in twenty minutes..." Jake said, sounding a bit uncomfortable by "ruining" our moment.

"It's okay Jake hyung... you didn't ruin anything... there was no "our moment" anyway." Niki said and looked into my eyes for the last time before turning around and leaving the room. I stayed standing in the room as Jake looked at Niki walking past him and then at me. Worry was written all over his face.

"Y/n... I don't... I don't know what happened here, and I don't want to know if it hurts you but... we really do need to film this video-" I didn't let Jake finish as I walked over to him and hugged him. Jake hugged me back and stroked my hair calming me down like always.

"Let's go, we can stay together during the filming if you want. We'll film a vlog and walk around the shops." Jake said and we pulled away from the hug. I nodded and smiled at him brightly.

After Jake walked me to the place where we were supposed to start filming, I saw Niki, standing next to Heeseung and Jay. He saw me too but there was zero reaction. Not a single muscle moved in his face. He looked back at the manager who was talking about how we'll start filming. Jake and I stood next to Jungwon. Sunoo was standing next to Jungwon and Sunghoon next to Heeseung.

Minutes later we started filming and there was two groups. First one was Jake, Sunoo, Jungwon, and I. The second one was Heeseung, Jay, Sunghoon, and Niki. Each group got four missions and twenty minutes for each of the mission to complete.

First Group Missions:

1. Get four matching outfits from four different shops.
2. Each member of the group has to buy one accessory detail for one of the other groups member.
3. Buy an item for your group member that would fit their personality.
4. Get one of the other groups members pay for your groups drinks/food.

Second Group Missions:

1. Get two different matching outfits from four different shops.
2. Each member of the group has to buy one accessory detail for one of the other groups member.
3. Buy an item that reminds you of each member of your group.
4. Money limit for food (staff will say the limit).

Each of the group got two cameras. Because we had only twenty minutes to do each of the missions, my group parted into two more groups. Sunoo - Jungwon, Jake - Y/n. We decided on what kind of matching outfit we'd be looking for and then parted ways.

Sunoo and Jungwon went to the second floor, looking for the first two shops. Meanwhile, Jake and I went to the third floor to get the other part of the outfits. The first mission wasn't that hard. Sunoo and Jungwon found everything in just ten minutes, Jake and I found everything in fifteen minutes and later we all met next to the jewelry shop.

"We got the outfits. Now we can start with the second mission." Jungwon said as we entered the shop. Just two minutes later Niki's group also entered the same jewelry shop. And because I have an amazing luck, I made an eye contact with Niki four times in one minute, right after he entered the shop.

"Y/n, come over here." I heard Sunoo say. When I walked to him he showed me a ring. A ring that Niki was talking about to all of us for the past few months. I knew that he really wanted it but I also didn't want to get it for him just because it was a mission.

Ten minutes later all four of us left the jewelry shop. Jake brought a bracelet for Niki, Sunoo also brought a bracelet but for Sunghoon, Jungwon bought a ring for Heeseung, and I bought a necklace for Jay.

I also bought the ring for Niki, but I'll give it to him after we will be done filming.

______________________________________________
I'm tired because it's 10pm now. I'll go get ready for bed and probably go listen to music and then sleep. Good night/good morning/good...evening and umm... good... day...?