VI.

W.c.: 1k.

Niki's POV

The missions sounded and looked stupid. Especially the first one. But I couldn't and didn't want to say anything because I knew it was the staff's work to make the missions. And my work was to accept the missions and try completing them, doesn't matter what kind of missions there are.

The first mission wasn't so hard though, it just looked stupid to me, and I didn't even know why. I haven't been feeling like myself since this morning. When I saw Y/n, I thought that all of that bad feeling went away but then, the incident with her in the room... I just wasn't feeling well today.

We completed the first mission and then went probably to the only jewelry shop in the whole building because the first group was there too. Y/n was there. Don't get me wrong, I loved her, but as I said, I wasn't feeling good at all. While I was thinking about how "not feeling good" wasn't an excuse to be mean or cold towards Y/n, Sunghoon hyung started dragging me to the rest of the group. 

"Niki, I don't know what is happening with you today, but can you focus?!" Sunghoon whispered. "At least while we're filming." He added and I nodded, I wasn't going to say anything else. As I was looking through all of the jewelry in front of me, I heard Sunoo's voice. He was calling Y/n. 

I turned my head in their direction and I saw Sunoo showing something to her. If I'm being honest, I was getting jealous. I didn't mind Y/n being all clingy and close with the members because I knew how much every single one of us meant to her. But it was normal for me to still get jealous sometimes, right?

Soon, the first group paid and left. We also got what we needed and paid. While we were leaving, I saw that Y/n was looking at me. Jake was standing next to her and when he noticed her looking at me, he also looked at me. I knew that Jake was taking care of her while we were in this... can I call it a fight? Probably. I bet she wasn't mad at me, but neither was I mad at her. I was just— I need to stop saying this.

I locked eyes with Jake for a few seconds and nodded slightly, making sure that Y/n didn't notice, saying thank you to Jake. He smiled at me and then they walked away. My team also walked away, just in the opposite direction.

The next mission was easy. We completed it in ten minutes. But we had a hard time figuring out what we needed to do with the last mission. Suddenly Jake walked up to us with the rest of his team behind him. Y/n was standing right next to Jake while Sunoo and Jungwon were next to Y/n. Jake started talking then "I know that you have your last mission and don't know how to complete it. Well, we are your only choice. Pay for our food and you'll be finished with the missions." Jake was straightforward and I heard how Jay and Sunghoon let out a few chuckles. Whatever that was, all eight of us ended up eating pizza and Jay paid for everything.

During the time when we ate, I felt sick. I excused myself to the bathroom. Good thing that we ended filming right before that. While I was leaving, I noticed Jay looking at me worriedly.

When I finally was in the bathroom, I went straight to washing my face with cold water. When I looked in the mirror I saw that I was a bit red. Not blushing though. As I was trying to get the redness off my face by cooling my skin down with the cold water, Jay walked into the bathroom. "Niki? Are you feeling okay?" He asked as he stood next to the door, later moving closer to me and standing by my side. 

I put my hands on the opposite sides of the sink while still looking down at it. I was starting to feel worse with every passing minute. "No..." was everything I said before looking at Jay. I could see that Jay was worried about me. Not even a minute later, Jake walked into the bathroom. "We're leaving in like ten mi— Niki?... Are you okay? What happened?" Jake had the same worried expression as Jay. 

I just shook my head and didn't say anything else. "Does this have to do anything with what happened in that room with Y/n?" Jake continued asking me. "No... yeah... no— I don't know... I have been feeling not good since the morning..." I said and looked back down at the sink. I turned the cold water back on once again and washed my face again. 

Jay walked closer to me and placed his hand on my forehead, checking the temperature. "Niki... You're burning... And your ears are a bit red... Are you cold? Feeling dizzy? Headache maybe?" Jay asked and I closed my eyes. I did have a headache and I did get shivers of cold even though I had a jacket on. 

Jake walked out first and then Jay and I. Everyone else where looking at us as Jay said that I probably had a fever or something like that. I felt Y/n's eyes on me after Jay said that. I didn't look at her at first, but later, when we all got our stuff and were about to leave to go to the car, Y/n slid her hand into mine. I didn't mind it. I wanted to apologize to her for how I acted but I was planning on doing that when we come back to the hotel. 

When we reached the car, I sat in the very back. To my surprise, Y/n sat next to me. The ride was going to be shorter than the one that we had a few hours ago but we still had to be in the car for about two in a half hours. I leaned back into my seat, throwing my head back and closing my eyes. Y/n was still holding my hand and I felt her head on my shoulder a few minutes later. Fifteen minutes later I fell asleep. I was feeling really tired so I slept throughout the whole trip to the hotel.

_________________________________

I can't feel my leg:( (I was sitting in an uncomfortable position while I was writing this so that's why) I'll go to sleep now! Byeee! (First Niki's POV in this book btw;))