Chapter 16: The burning desire

The room was filled with unspoken word a storm of emotions raising between Sunghoon and Beomgyu

The room was filled with unspoken word a storm of emotions raising between Sunghoon and Beomgyu. Beomgyu, was in disbelief, struggling to regain his balance after Sunghoon's forceful push. His voice was a mixture of irritation and frustration as he confronted Sunghoon.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Beomgyu's voice was sharp, tinged with disbelief, as he struggled to get back on his feet. His frustration was visible on his face, and he couldn't understand why Sunghoon was acting this way.

Sunghoon ignored Beomgyu's words as he grabbed Beomgyu's collar tightly, and his voice was laced with venom as he spoke. "You are going to cut ties with Sunoo, like I told you to, you understand?."

The words were like a slap in the face, and it made Beomgyu lose his mind. "What's your problem sunghoon?! I don't want to cut ties with sunoo just because you want me to!" Beomgyu snapped at sunghoon pushing him roughly as he huffed in anger.

The room seemed to shrink around them as nither of them spoke a word making the air thicker in the room. Sunghoon's eyes, once filled with rage, now turned cold and mocking. He chuckled, tilting his head, his eyes reflected the madness he felt. "Why? Do you like him, hm?"

Beomgyu's shoulders slumped, and he sighed, he hated when people acted this way, when they acted like they were the victim and he was the villian. He decided to speak his truth, his voice steady and unapologetic. "Yes, you're right. I do like Kim Sunoo."

Before Sunghoon could react, Beomgyu's fist connected with his jaw, and a sharp pain exploded through Sunghoon's face. Stumbling backward, he clutched his reddening jaw, his eyes wide with a mix of shock and hurt.

"And that has nothing to do with you, okay?" Beomgyu's words were like a final declaration, a final warning for Sunghoon. He turned on his heel, leaving the room, his heart heavy with the realisation that he needed to find Sunoo.

Sunghoon's chest heaved with anger and betrayal, his heart pounding in his ears as he watched Beomgyu walk away. The room was filled with silence and hostility.

The shattering sound of the flower vase smashing against the floor filled the room. Beomgyu froze in his tracks, his heart pounding with shock and fear. His footsteps ceased, and he slowly turned his head to look back at the source of the violent noise.

Sunghoon's face was contorted with rage, his chest heaving, and his eyes burning with a mixture of anger and desperation. The room had turned into a battlefield, and the shards of broken glass scattered across the floor reflected the fractured state of their friendship.

Beomgyu's eyes widened as he took in the scene, his anger momentarily forgotten, replaced by a sense of horror. Sunghoon had done it, sunghoon was standing in silence staring at the broken pieces of glass, with his knuckles bleeding.

As the shattered remnants of the flower vase scattered across the floor, Sunghoon's mind was a chaotic mess. His anger had been ignited, and he couldn't comprehend the pain in his heart. Beomgyu had just admitted to his feelings for Sunoo, and it was like a knife through Sunghoon's soul.