Chapter 22 : Drunk in love.

Sunoo sighed for the nth while staring at his mobile's screen, he gulped down another glass of soju chuckling bitterly "he is busy again isn't he?"

After drinking a few more glasses of soju he pushed himself on his feets his vision blurry the alcohol in his system starting to work. "I am so sick of you hyung..!" He shouted, catching everyone's attention in the small restaurant.

He stumbled on his way to the cash counter paying for his drinks as left the restaurant. He pulled out his mobile, dialling Sunghoon's number. After a few rings Sunghoon answers the call.

"Hello, Sunoo?"

"Hyunnng! I hate you.., I truly hate you."

Sunoo could hear Sunghoon sighing on the other side of the call, he smiled bitterly for still allowing Sunghoon to treat him like this and somehow still loving him.

"What is it this time, hyung? Why couldn't you.., why are you doing THIS TO ME..? WHAT IS IT THIS time..!?" Sunoo choked on his words as a sob left his lips, he crouched down on the road while breaking down into loud sobs.

"Stay where you are, Sunoo, I'll be there soon." Sunghoon replied ignoring Sunoo's questions. He simply didn't need to answer him, even if he did Sunoo wouldn't understand.

"No..! I don't want to see you anymore.. Please don't come to pick me up..." Sunoo sniffed while chewing on his lower lip.

"Yeah, sure, just stay where you are right now," Sunghoon replied, rolling his eyes. He turned the steering wheel, his feet pressing against the break stopping his car in front of the fammiler restaurant.

As soon as he stepped out of the car, he spotted Sunoo, crouching near the restaurant's entrance while cradling himself. He ran fingers through his locks glaring at Sunoo for getting drunk.

"Sunoo, get up, we are going home" Sunghoon his voice cold and harsh. Sunoo looked up at Sunghoon with pink flushed cheeks, his eyes shining because of the unshed tears, and swollen lips.

Sunghoon gulped as he stared down at Sunoo looking so helpless and pretty, his thoughts ran wild for a moment before snapped out of it licking his dry lips, he needed to stay focused.

"I don't like waiting, Sunoo, so now get up" Sunoo denied Sunghoon by shaking his head "no! I don't want to go with you..!"

Sunghoon raised an eyebrow before speaking,"Keep acting like this and I'll actually leave you alone on this empty road"

"Are you threatening me..?" Sunoo gasped, looking offended as a small pout appeared on his swollen plump lips.

"Think whatever you want to," with that Sunghoon leaned closer to Sunoo's face catching him off guard as his ears turned red, Sunghoon smirked subtly as he lifted Sunoo in his arms carrying him towards the car.

-
-

-
-

-
-