Episode 18

(I don't own anything but my original character, everything rvb belongs to rooster teeth,)

Church, Caboose, Samantha and Tucker are standing over Church's body.

Church: I am not happy about this.

Caboose: I have an idea. ...I HAVE AN IDEA!

Tucker: Yeah, we heard you the first time, Caboose, we were just ignoring you.

Caboose: Since you possessed that Red guy, and took control of him, why don't you just possess your own body?

Church: Oh I see, so that way I would be living inside of my own dead body.

Caboose: Yes.

Church: Unable to move, just, laying there, rotting in the sun for all eternity.

Caboose: Yes.

Church: Okay, Caboose, I'll be sure to get right on that.

Samantha: "yes you should do you'll stop annoying me"

Caboose: I think you are a mean ghost.

Tucker: Dude, you really stink.

Church: What?

Tucker: Your body, it stinks.

Church: Tucker, the first chance we get, you are going to bury my body.

Tucker: Quit your bitching, nothing's going to happen to it.

Church: It's a freaking indignity! My body fought hard for this army, and it deserves to be laid to rest.

Tucker: Get over it, you're already dead. What's the worst that could happen now?

Caboose: Hey, Church, look, birds! Why are they flying around in circles?

Church: (as a sigh) Nuh, God.

With  Grif and Simmons on the Red Base.

Grif: Okay, I'll go again. I spy something.. that begins with...

Simmons: Dirt.

Grif: Damn! How did you-

Simmons: Well, because you did rock last time. That's all that's out here, is rock and dirt.

Grif: Yeah, this canyon sucks.

Back Tucker, Samantha and Church watching Tex fix the tank from the cliff's edge. Caboose is behind Tucker looking through the sniper rifle.

Church: How long do you figure until Tex fixes the tank?

Tucker: Not much longer. She said it's going pretty well. The gun's almost working, and then she'll get it moving again.

Samantha: "guess the tank wasn't as fucked as I thought"

Church: (sarcastic) Oh, that's just fantastic.

Tucker: Why would that upset you?

Church: Because as soon as she gets the tank online, she's gonna use it against the Reds, and they're all gonna die.

Tucker: The Reds dying is a good thing.

Church: No, Tucker, it's not a good thing. As soon as we beat the Reds, Tex is outta here. And I still haven't figured out a way to get that A.I. out of her head.

Samantha: "this is starting to sound like your really obsessed with her and it's sorta creepy"

Caboose: A.I. ...

Church: fuck off Samantha and Shut up, Caboose. And if I don't get it out before she leaves...

Tucker: If she leaves you won't ever find her again.

Church: Right.

Tucker: So what're you gonna do?

Church: I guess I'm gonna do the only thing that I can do. I have to warn the Reds before she fixes the tank.

Tucker: You're switching sides?

Church: Sorry, guys. I don't have much choice.

Caboose: Church, uh, wha-what happens when the Reds out here.. to stop Tex, and then they come also with guns and they find us..?

Samantha: "shoot at them?"

Church: I'll try to help you as best I can. Good luck, guys.

Church fades away.

Caboose: Does this mean I should try to kill Church now?

Tucker: I tell you what: kill me. I promise not to come back.

Caboose: Hey! LOOK AT THIS. (focusing on Donut)

Tucker: No.

Caboose: They have A GIRL. They have a girl!

Tucker: A what?

Caboose: A girl, a girl! Look! Pink armor!

Tucker: Oh man, how come they get a girl?

Samantha: " hold on I'm a girl"

Tex: (from below them) Uh, you guys realize that I'm a chick, right? And that I'm standin' right here?

Tucker: Yeah, Tex, but when we say a girl, we mean a girl-girl, and Samantha doesn't exactly count as well.

Tex: And what the hell does that mean?

Caboose and Tucker: (backing up from the edge of cliff, out of Tex's sight) Nothing!

Samantha hit tucker in the head with her rifle

Tucker: OW! ....Wait a second. If Tex heard that, do you think she heard Church's secret plan to warn the Reds about her?

Caboose: I don't know... but I think I know how to find out.

Caboose steps back up to the edge, looking down at Tex

Caboose: Hey...! Tex! Uh... Did you hear Church's secret plan to tell the Reds that you were fixing the tank?

Tex turns back to the tank then Caboose backs up to join Tucker.

Caboose: I don't think she knows. (fade to black) ...Unless she can read minds... She can't read minds, can she? ...Can you hear what I'm thinking?

(Hope you enjoyed this chapter and you day or night is going well)