Part 2

Meerab: Please stop these dramas and go from here

Meerab: Please stop these dramas and go from here. I don't want to talk to anyone. And yes, I have said before that no one should disturb me but there is nothing to do but disturb me. Please get out.

Everyone got hurt a lot from such a behave of Meerab. Her Ammi cried a lot. Why is Meerab doing that?

Naurez: Ammi, plz don't cry like this. She has come from far away, that's why she is behaving like this. You will see that she will come later and fight for food in your hands as she used to do when she was young.

Meerab got freshened up and saw a small child sitting on her bed in her room. She smiled a little because the baby looks so cute. And the baby was like her. She went and sat next to the baby and took the baby in her lap and asked him,

Meerab: You are very cute. What is your name?

Aman : My name is Aman. Mom scolded me so I came here.

Meerab : Who is your Mom?

Aman : You don't know my mom?

Meerab : No baby. I don't know. I came here today. So I don't know.

Mariyam entered the room and saw Aman sitting on Meerab's lap and was talking with her. She was a little surprised.

Mariyam : Kya ladki hai yeh!! Bap re bap! A little while ago, she was so angry and didn't even talk to anyone but now with Aman....! Maybe she likes babies.

Aman saw Mariyam and ran and hugged her.

Mariyam : Sorry! Actually, I don't know when he came here.

Meerab : Why sorry?

Mariyam : This naughty son of mine has disturbed you.

Meerab : He is your son?

Mariyam : Hmm. Mine and Naurez's.

Meerab : You are Naurez bhai's wife and this is your son?

Mariyam : Yes! You don't know your brother is married?

Meerab : No! (Said in a very annoying way)

Mariyam : You know? Ammi just talks about you. There hasn't been a day in five years that I haven't heard about you. I remember everything what you like or what not. Everyone loves you so much.

Meerab : Please! I don't want to hear all this. So please!

Mariyam : OK!

Aman held Meerab's hand and said,

Aman : Fuppi! Let's have lunch with me today. Please!

Before Meerab could say anything, Aman took her hand and led her down. Everyone sat down to eat together. Meerab's mother got very happy, after so many years, everyone will eat together. Meerab's Chachi (aunt) said to Meerab,

Chachi : Didn't you eat anything in abroad? Itni patli kyu ho geyi hai tu?

Meerab was silent.

Chachi : What is this Meerab? Why don't you say something? You used to talk a lot and now you are very quiet!

Meerab : Chachi plz!

Chachi : Chachi!! You used to call me 'Choti maa'. Today you're calling me 'Chachi'?

Ammi : Uff!! Tum bhi na Fatema! Meri beti bohot dur se ayi hai. Thora hato, mai use khila deti ho.

When Meerab's mother took the food in front of Meerab's mouth, Meerab stood up. Everyone got very surprised.

Meerab : Why are you doing all this drama? I'm not a kid that you have to feed me. Stay away from me, it will be better for you to stay away from me! (Said angrily)

Dad : What is this Meerab? (loudly) She is your Ammi.

Meerab : Ammi!! (laugh a little) Please don't use this word in front of me Mr. Waqas Ahmed.

Ammi : You are calling your father by his name! What happened to you Meerab?

Meerab : Look, Mrs. Ahmed, you and your husband both stay away from me. Aap logo ki chaya (Shadow) bhi mai bardasht nhi kar sakti. (Said angrily)

Naurez : What is this Meeru? You are talking with Ammi and dad by their name? That too like this!

Meerab : Oh plz! Don't teach me how to talk to someone.

Ammi : You are angry and that's why you're talking with us like this. Look, I am sorry. Just tell me everything once. You are my darling daughter.

Meerab : Daughter! (laugh a little) Sorry Mrs. Ahmed! Your daughter died many years ago. I am not anyone's daughter. (angrily)

Dad : Meerab bohot jeyada ho raha hai. Inn sab ka matlab kya hai?

Meerab : Oh plz! I don't want to hear all this nonsense.

Dadi : Meerab why are you doing this?

Dad : What happened? Tell me why are you doing all this?

Meerab : I hate it! I hate you! Did you hear? I came here for two reasons. When my work is done I will leave again in London. I didn't come here to see your drama.

Meerab angrily left the house. Her mother sat down and started crying. Mariyam was completely surprised to see the appearance of Meerab.

Mariyam : Why did she treat her parents like that after returning to the country after so many years and why she hates them so much? What happened that Meerab hates her parents so much?

Everyone was very surprised. Meerab's mother ended up crying. Dad said to Naurez,

Dad : Naurez, go and see, where Meerab has gone. I'm taking care of your mother.

Meerab continued to drive at high speed. She was so angry that she was not understanding anything.

Suddenly a car collided with her car. She got out of the car in a rage and saw a boy standing there. Before the boy could say anything, she slapped the boy.

Meerab : Are you driving on the road or in the sky? If anything had happened now, you would have started the drama now. (angrily)

Unknown boy : It was your fault and you slapped me? You can't drive properly. You're giving a speech to someone else? (Said angrily)

Meerab got very angry and left from there.

Another boy came near to that unknown boy.

Another boy: Why are you standing with your hands on your cheeks and talking?

Unknown boy : Dekh na Murtasim, a rude girl can't drive a car properly. She pushed my car and came and slapped me.

Murtasim : What!! Zubair, a girl came and slap you and you didn't say anything?

Zubair : Bro, the girl was a Hitler. How she was talking! Angry girl.

Murtasim : Are you so scared of a girl? (Laugh a little)

Zubair : Agar yaha tu hota toh tu bhi darta. Ladki toh nhi, aag ka gola hai.

Murtasim Khan is the main lead of our story. He looks as handsome as he is cute. He likes to hang out with friends and smile happily with family. His heart is as good as it is outside. He is always naughty and funny.
.
.
.

Meerab went to a park where no one was. She sat there crying.

Meerab : I hate you Mr. And Mrs. Ahmed. I haven't forgotten anything. I will never forgive you. I hate you more than anything else in this world. (shouted)
_____________________