Part 12

Murtasim : Areh brother, leave me. Or else I will tell Meerab that you called her hitler vabi.

Zubair leaves Murtasim. Everyone praises Murtasim and Meerab's dance. Meerab talks with everyone nicely.

One of Murtasim's friend (a girl) saw Murtasim and ran to hug him and put her hand on his cheek and said,

Haya : Murtasim baby! Do you know how much I missed you? 

Murtasim looks at Meerab and saw Meerab was getting angry that Haya hugged him like this and was talking in this way. Murtasim smiled a little and said to Haya,

Murtasim : I also missed you a lot. 😜 Where have you been for so long? 

Haya : Is it? Then why didn't you called me? Well, skip all this. Now tell me how I'm looking?

Murtasim looks at Meerab and looks at Haya again and says,

Murtasim : I've no words what to say. Sabko hara diya tumne. At today's party, only you are looking beautiful. 😝 (Aab kya karugi Mrs Khan? Today I will make you jealous. 😀)

Haya : Really..!! Oh Murtasim! Tum bhi na. I just love you.

Meerab gets very angry when she hears this. She has been watching Haya and Murtasim's trunk for a long time.

Meerab : (Mere samne mere husband ko I love you bol rahi hai? Maan toh kar rahi hai iss Sakchunni ki saari baal uthalo iss k saar se. Yeh badmash Murtasim k baache toh aise haske baat kar raha hai k lagtahe yeh iske Gf hai.😠)

{Sakchunni means a ghost. It's a bengali word.}

Murtasim realizes that Meerab is very angry. He made these plan to increase Meerab's anger. Actually, Haya is Zubair's girlfriend and Murtasim's good friend. Murtasim requested Haya many time to do all this.
So that Meerab can realize that she loves Murtasim. Murtasim talks to Haya with smile. Seeing Meerab coming, Haya says,

Haya : Murtasim baby! Let's dance. As we used to do. Please jaan! 😜

Murtasim : OK baby. Come.

Hearing this, Meerab gets more angry. She wants to break Murtasim's head and beat him by hanging him on a tree.

Murtasim got up on stage holding Haya's hand and started dancing. Haya came near Murtasim's ear and said,

Haya : Bhai, yeh sab kya karwa raha hai tu mujhse? Dekh, teri biwi kaise dekh rahi hai. Lagtahe kaccha kha jayegi.

Murtasim : Ha! Ha! Ha! 😀😁

Haya : You're laughing? Daar k mare toh meri halat kharap thi tab jab mai tujhe baby aur jaan bol rahi thi. Bhai, you've to save me from your Hitler Wife. Plz!

Murtasim : Dhat pagli! She won't do anything to you. Karegi toh mujhe😀

Haya : Means?

Murtasim : Nothing! Tu sirf yeh yaad rakh I will do everything to get my love. And I know that Meerab loves me. But not admitting. Sirf confess karne ki baki hai. Aur mai woh usse karwake hi rahunga.

Murtasim and Haya are dancing and seeing that, Meerab's mode gets very bad. She leaves the party.

Zubair comes to Murtasim and says that Meerab has left the party. Murtasim ran and saw that Meerab was not outside. He kept looking for Meerab but did not find her.  He angrily hit the car.

Murtasim : Shit! Why did I do this? Aur yeh ladki bhi na. Pata nhi kaha chali geyi.

Again he starts searching Meerab. After searching for a long time, he sees Meerab is sitting in a park.