Part 16

Murtasim raised Meerab's head a little and kissed her on the forehead. He kissed her eyes. He took her in his arms to the room and laid her on the bed. He make Meerab his own with so much love that we can't even think.

The moon is the proof of their love.

In morning,

Meerab is sleeping on Murtasim's chest. When she wakes up, she notices that her head is on Murtasim's chest.
She raises her head a little and looks at Murtasim. Murtasim is looking like a child. She remembered the last nights incident and starts blushing and kisses Murtasim gently on the cheek. She starts caressing his hair.

Meerab starts kissing him on the cheek and neck. Suddenly she noticed that Murtasim woke up and was smiling. She got up feeling very embarrassed and Murtasim grabbed her hand and pulled her close to him.

Meerab : What are you doing? Leave me.

Murtasim : And what were you doing?

Meerab : M....Me? No....Nothing!

Murtasim : Is it? You didn't do anything?

Meerab : No!

Murtasim grabbed Meerab's hand and started kissing her neck. Meerab closes her eyes. Her hair fell on Murtasim's face.

Murtasim puts Meerab's hair in her ear and holds her waist and presses her more with himself. Murtasim changes their position and he came on top of her and starts kissing all over her face. Then he dips his lips in her lips. After a while he leaves her. Meerab pushes him a little and ran into the washroom. Murtasim smiles with his hands on his head.

Murtasim : You look more beautiful when you blush Mrs. Meerab Khan.

Meerab came out of the washroom taking a shower and saw that Murtasim was not in the room.

Meerab : Accha hoya yeh idiot room mai nhi hai.

She talks with herself while wiping her hairs and stands in front of the mirror. She removes her hair from her neck a little and sees love bites which Murtasim gave her became purple. She touches the love bites and starts blushing.

Murtasim went to the kitchen and made breakfast for himself and Meerab and saw that Meerab was standing in front of the mirror with a smile on her face. He understands why Meerab is doing this.
Seeing Murtasim coming into the room, she left the towel and started to leave the room. Murtasim puts the breakfast tray on the table and sees that Meerab is leaving the room. He grabbed Meerab's hand tightly. Meerab is trying to escape a lot but can't with Murtasim.

Murtasim : Mujhse jeet paoge?

Meerab : Matlab?

Murtasim : Matlab yehi hai madam.....k.....

Pulling Meerab towards him.

Murtasim : Why are you running away?

Meerab : Why should I run away?

Murtasim : Is it?

He starts rubbing Meerab's neck with his nose and whispers in her ear,

Murtasim : Mujhe na...... romance karne ka bohot maan kar raha hai.

Meerab widens her eyes. She pushes Murtasim a little and says,

Meerab : I'm very hungry. Mai breakfast banake lati ho.

Murtasim : Mai breakfast banake laya ho. Look! (Pointing to the breakfast tray)

Meerab : Toh phir tum shower le lo. Haam ek sath breakfast karenge. Aur mai coffee banake lati ho.