Part 8

Murtasim got up, came to Meerab, grabbed her arm and dipped his lips in Meerab's. He was filling all his own solder on Meerab's lips. Meerab was very shocked. She widened her eyes. Murtasim grabbed her hair and pulled her close to him. She was trying to escape a lot but couldn't.

When she couldn't do it after a long time, she gave up and started pinching Murtasim's chest. Murtasim's chest was torn for her nails. He didn't notice that. He left her after a while and both of them started panting. Her lips turned red.

She looked at him with a fiery look and got so angry that she slapped Murtasim on the cheek without realizing it.

Meerab : How dare you to touch me? (angrily)

Murtasim grabbed her arm and said,

Murtasim : How dare you slap me? Don't forget that I am your husband. I will do whatever I want. Whatever you don't like will happen to you from today Mrs. Meerab Murtasim Khan. You can't even imagine what punishment you will get for this slap.

Meerab : Youuuu..!! (angrily)

Murtasim put his one finger in her lips and said,

Murtasim : Shhhh..!! Before you do anything bad to me, remember that your everything is in my name. If you don't listen to me or do any kind of bad behavior with me, I will destroy your company and finish everything. Murtasim Khan do what he say. (angrily)

Meerab : Why are you doing all this? I didn't do anything wrong with you, so why did you come into my life? (angrily)

Murtasim : You will understand when it is time. Now go and cook lunch. I'm coming after freshening up. And yes.!Lunch should be prepared before I come.

Meerab : What?

Murtasim : There is nothing 'what' here. Go and make lunch.

Meerab : I don't know how to cook.

Murtasim : What? You are a Pakistani girl but you can't cook? You're making me laugh. (laughing)

Meerab : I don't know cook. What is there to laugh about? Strange!! (angrily)

Murtasim : Do you have phone?

Meerab : Yes I have. Why?

Murtasim : You can cook by watching videos from YouTube Mrs Khan. Go and cook.

Meerab : In this big house you can't keep a maid? I'll cook and that too for you? Impossible!

Murtasim : Hmm. Don't forget you have to cook for me.

Meerab angrily left the room. She went to the kitchen and looked around once more.

Meerab : Uff!! I'll cook? I have never learned cooking.

Flashback

Ammi : Meerab, you should learn how to cook. Otherwise, when you go to your in-law's house, everyone will tell you that your mother didn't teach you anything.

Meerab : Uff!! Ammi, why should I learn this now? When I get married, I will learn. But for now, you should teach your darling Haya to cook. She will get married before me. I am still a baby girl.

Haya : Ohho!! The baby girl who knows everything, that baby is no longer a baby. If she gets married today, she will be a mother of two tomorrow.

Meerab : Appi...!! How will she be a mother on the second day of marriage? That too, a mother of 2 child's. It takes 9+9...! Hmmmm.... It takes 18 months to become a mother of 2 child's. (While thinking)

Haya : I can never win by talking to you. Badtamiz!

Meerab : Ha ha ha.! Why do you talk to me when you know you can't win?