Part 3

Meerab went to a park where no one was. She sat there crying.

Meerab : I hate you Mr. And Mrs. Ahmed. I haven't forgotten anything. I will never forgive you. I hate you more than anything else in this world. (shouted)

Murtasim came to the park with his friends and saw a girl sitting alone crying. The girl was so magical to look at that Murtasim couldn't move his eyes from her. Her cheeks have turned red due to crying. And the girl was Meerab.

He went and sat next to Meerab. Meerab had no idea that there was someone beside her. Murtasim handed a handkerchief to her. Meerab wiped away the tears and looked at Murtasim with an angry look.

Murtasim smiled at the sight of Meerab. Meerab got up and left from there. Murtasim started to see her going.

Murtasim : Wow! What a beautiful girl! Who is this girl?

At that time Zubair came and called Murtasim.

Zubair : What are you doing here? Let's go.

Murtasim : Hmm! Let's go.

When Murtasim went home, he saw Naurez's mother crying a lot. Everyone's face looked very worried. He went to near Mariyam and asked her,

Murtasim : Mariyam! What happened? Everyone is worried like this and why is your mother-in-law crying like this?

Mariyam : Bhai actually, today Naurez's sister Meerab has come from London.

Murtasim : It's a matter of being happy. So, why this situation?

Mariyam : Actually bhaia, Meerab has said a lot to her parents today that she hates them.

Mariyam told everything to Murtasim. Murtasim was very surprised after hearing Mariyam's words. That time Naurez came and said,

Naurez : Dad, I haven't found Meerab. I have searched everywhere but I have not found her.

Ammi: Where did my daughter go? It's all my fault. I know, she is still angry for all that.

Mariyam : What happened that Meerab is treating all of you like this?

Ammi kept crying.

Dadi : Meerab is doing all this for what happened 8 years ago.

Mariyam : Dadi, what happened that she hates Uncle and Aunty so much.

Dadi : My Meerab was not like that. She used to laugh all the time, do mischief, have fun, she could not be angry with anyone. There was always a smile on her face. But where did my Meerab's smile go today. (crying)

Murtasim went to near Dadi, wiped away her tears and asked,

Murtasim : So what happened that Meerab changed so much? And why she has not communicated with anyone for so many years? Dadi, tell me what happened.

Dadi : 8 years ago.......!

Flashback

Meerab : Ammi! Ammi! Where are you?Uff! Where did the people of this house go?

Ammi : Why are you shouting like this? What happened?

Meerab : Today my exam is over. Dad said he would take me shopping. But he took Appi. No one loves me. (crying)

Ammi : Who told you that your father took Haya?

Meerab : Naurez bhai. (crying)

Naurez ended up laughing seeing Meerab's trunk.

Naurez used to make fun of Meerab. Ammi came and held Naurez's ear and said,

Ammi : Idiot, you're just naughty all the time. (To Meerab) Meerab, your father has gone to work, he will come and Haya has gone somewhere.