Part 18 (Last Part)

"Sorry Mr. Murtasim! Your wife can never be a mother. I'm sorry to say but nothing to do. All the test results say so." The doctor told me in disappointedly.

On the day of our 4th wedding anniversary, after hearing this from the doctor, the sky seemed to fall over my head. I didn't understand what to say and what to do.

Even after Meerab and I have been married for 4 years, our love has not diminished but has grown. My wife is not as angry as she used to be. She is no longer my Hitler wife.
She is now very polite.
My cute wife.
My lifeline! ❤️

In the three and a half years of our marriage, we never thought of having a baby. Meerab's parents and dadi used to talk about having children. But we used to say that everything will happen when the time comes, now we are small ourselves.

But six months ago, one night she told me she wants to be a mother. I didn't take her word seriously.

But she said this very seriously. And I realized that one day when I came home from the office and saw, she was watching videos on her phone about how to be a good mother.

She often tells me she likes kids very much. When we'll have a child, she will love our child very much, will take care of him, will make him a good human being.

I'm mentioning 'he' here because she wants us to have a son.
Just like me!!

But I want a girl. Just
like my Meerab.
Wanted! 💔

So after six months when she was not conceiving, we went to the doctor. We thought at first that there are many women who conceive late. And maybe that's the case with Meerab.

The doctor said we needed to do some tests. So we did our test.

Today is our wedding anniversary. As always, I was planning a surprise for her like every year.

And all of a sudden I got a call from the doctor and she told me she wanted to talk to me. So without informing Meerab, I came here.

"Mr. Murtasim Khan!" Hearing the doctor's worried voice, I came back to my senses.

"Doctor, is there no chance? If she has to be treated from outside, there is no problem. Please doctor!" With tears in my eyes, I folded my hands and told the doctor.

"Mr. Murtasim, I would have let you know if there was anything like that. Because I am also a woman. And I know how intense a woman's desire is to be a mother. Sorry! But I could not do anything. Mr. Murtasim, all I can say is try to understand your wife's plight and stay by her side."

"Doctor, I can't tell her in any way. The girl can't stand it. The people around her will not let her live." In a trembling voice, I told the doctor.

How do I tell her?
How?
The girl has endured many things in her life. She was away from her parents, family for so many years of her life. She has lost her elder sister.

And today, on such an important day in our lives, if she could find out, she would die. I want her for the rest of my life. I just want her in my life. I just need her.

"Mr. Murtasim, someday she will know. If you are by her side, no one will dare to say anything to her." The doctor said.

"Doctor, you have to do a favor. I beg you. Please don't disagree." I requested.

"Yes, say! I will try."

"You may burn this report. But you have to make a fake report. In which it will be written, I have a problem. And my wife should never know about this. Please doctor!" I cried and folded my hands and told the doctor.