Part 17

Murtasim and Meerab got in the car. Meerab was very happy that after so many years she will call her parents mom and dad. She was more than happy to think that everything has been possible for Murtasim. Murtasim was also very happy to see Meerab happy.

After reaching Meerab's parents mansion, Meerab entered and saw her dadi sitting on the sofa and her mother was working. Seeing her, her mother ran but went back again. Maybe her mother thought, today if she said something to Meerab, Meerab would got angry at her and left from the mansion.

Everyone came hearing that Meerab had arrived. No one was talking and no one was hugging her. Because Meerab didn't like all this. Meerab looked at everyone once and saw everyone was silent.

Dadi : How are you Meerab?

Meerab was silent.

Dadi : What happened Meerab? Any problem? Why do you look like that?

Meerab ran and hugged her mother. Everyone was completely surprised.

Meerab : I am sorry Ammi. (crying)

Everyone was shocked hearing 'Ammi' from Meerab's mouth. Meerab's mother hugged Meerab and cried. Tears came to everyone's eyes.

Meerab : Ammi, please forgive me! I'm sorry Ammi. (Sobbing)

Ammi : Meerab..!! I'm sorry! I misunderstood you. That's why you went so far away from us. I'm sorry beta! (Crying)

Meerab : Ammi, aren't you angry with me?

Ammi : Areh pagli..!! Does any mother get angry at her children?

Everyone was so happy today that they got their previous Meerab back. Meerab left her mother, hugged her father and cried. She apologized to everyone. Everyone was so happy today that it seemed to them that today was Eid.

Actually, when your loved one are with you and you forget all your pride and come back, it feels like Eid.

Meerab's parents have been waiting for 8 years to hear 'Ammi' and 'Dad' from Meerab's mouth. Today their wait is over. Their daughter is back to them.

Naurez : You'll just hug Ammi and dad Meeru? Won't you hug me?

Meerab left her father and hugged Naurez.

Naurez : I missed you a lot. Everything, to quarrel with you. Today I got my little sister back. You don't know how happy I am today.

Meerab left Naurez and said to her mother,

Meerab : Ammi, I'm very hungry. Will you make something in your hand? Please!

Ammi got very happy that Meerab wants to eat food made by her hand.

Ammi : I am making it now. You sit down. Come on Mariyam. (Said happily)

Mariyam and Ammi went to the kitchen to cook. Meerab talked to everyone happily.

Dadi : Murtasim, you did all this. Isn't it?

Murtasim : Yes dadi! Just for you. Because you are my Jaan.

Meerab laughed at Murtasim and came to her grandmother and said,

Meerab : You know Dadi? I abused you a lot in the first. Because of what this idiot boy has done to me.

She told everything to all and they all ended up laughing.

Meerab seemed to have forgotten everything that happened before. Everything seemed like a dream to her.

Her mother cooked and brought them to the table and called everyone to eat. Everyone sat down to eat and started eating but Meerab was not eating.

Ammi : Beta...!! What's this? You said you are hungry. Then why are you not eating?

Meerab : Yes, I am hungry. But how do I eat if you do not feed me?

Ammi couldn't hold back her tears when she heard this.

Meerab : Ammi, plz don't cry. Plz!

Ammi wiped away her tears and fed Meerab. Naurez said mischievously,

Naurez : Ammi, will you just feed her, won't you feed us?

Everyone laughed and Ammi fed Murtasim, Naurez, Mariyam and Meerab.

After eating, Meerab went to her Ammi's room and laid down on her Ammi's lap. Murtasim came and saw that Meerab had fallen asleep in her mother's lap. Her mother is looking at her with tears in her eyes. Murtasim said sitting next to her,

Murtasim : I said na Ammi, I will give your daughter back? I did it today Ammi.

Meerab's Ammi put her hand on Murtasim's head and said,

Ammi : My Meerab is very lucky to have a life partner like you. Murtasim, will you keep my daughter happy for the rest of her life life?

Murtasim : Yes, I will. If you think of me as your own child like Meerab and put me to sleep this way.

Murtasim also laid down on Meerab's mother's lap. He also feels that he has got his parents. Today, not only Meerab got her parents, Murtasim also. Meerab and Murtasim's small family is filled today.

After waking up, Meerab went to her room. She was standing on the balcony. Murtasim came to the room and saw that Meerab was not in the room. He found out that Meerab was standing on the balcony. He hugged her from behind and rubs her neck with his nose. Meerab started blushing. Murtasim whispered in her ear,

Murtasim : You know Meerab? When you blush you looks more beautiful. Like an apsara. 😍

Meerab : Tumhare liye toh sab lagti ho.

Murtasim : Areh! Tumhari tarif kar raha ho thanks bologi aur ulta you're scolding me.

Meerab : When did I scold you? Strange!

Murtasim : Toh phir ek kiss karo.

Meerab : Murtasim tum bhi na. (While blushing more)

Murtasim : Mai kya Jaan? (turning Meerab to himself)

Murtasim put Meerab's hair in her ears and kissed her cheek gently. Meerab closed her eyes. Murtasim loves Meerab's shy look. He seemed to be fell in love with Meerab again and again.

Murtasim and Meerab's love seems to be fulfilled. Murtasim's love made Meerab look like before, his love made Meerab to fall in love with him.

A true love has much power to change the whole universe. True love can make even a bad person good.
True love comes once in everyone's life but it has to be recognized in time. Murtasim and Meerab's love is true so they are together. Love completes all people.

To be continued.
Promo : Last part

Read my another story Love Game. Hope you all will like that story too.