Part 7

Meerab and Murtasim laid down. Meerab was trying hard to sleep but couldn't. She never thought that her life would change in one day. After much thought, she once looked at Murtasim. Murtasim's sleepy face was looking magical to her. She quickly looked the other way and then fell asleep.

In morning,

Meerab woke up and saw that she had come very close to Murtasim. Her face was very close to Murtasim's. She got fascinated by the magic in his face. She didn't know that a boy can be so beautiful. How many girls has a crush on him.

Today this boy is her husband. She was looking at him at a glance. Looked like something was pulling her towards him. She has never been so close to a boy till now. She would not talk to anyone properly.

Murtasim opened his eyes and saw that Meerab had come very close to him and was looking at him. When his eyes fell on Meerab's, Meerab removed her eyes from him and went to freshen up. Murtasim smiled.

Meerab got freshened up and saw a packet on the bed. She took it in her hand and opened it and saw a pink sari. She was annoyed to see the saree and she looked around and saw that Murtasim was not there.

She threw the saree on the bed and wears jeans and a white shirt over her black coat.

Her hair was tied up!
Light lipstick!
No make-up on her face!!

Murtasim came in front of her before she could go out with her phone.

Murtasim : What are you wearing? Why don't you wear the sari I left for you?

Meerab : I can't wear this faltu dress understand? Move, I'll go out.

Murtasim : Where are you going? And today the women of the neighborhood will come to see you.

Meerab : Why? Is there any beauty came out in my face that everyone will come to see me. (angrily)

Murtasim : Ufff!! You understand too much. It is a ritual after marriage. Understand?

Meerab : Marriage? Mr. Murtasim I don't agree this marriage then why would I follow this rituals?

Murtasim : What do you mean?

Meerab : You'll understand tonight and yes I'm late for the office. Bye!

Murtasim tried hard to stop her but couldn't. He went downstairs and saw many people came to see Meerab.

Ammi : Murtasim, where is Meerab? Tell her to come fast.

Murtasim : Aunty, she is not here.

Ammi : Not here means? Where?

Murtasim : She went to the office.

Ammi : This girl na! Yesterday she got married and today she went to office.

Murtasim : Aunty....!

Cuts Murtasim.

Ammi : If you call me aunty again I'll slap you hardly. Can't you call me Ammi? My daughter don't call me as Ammi. Now won't you call me Ammi?

Murtasim : Sorry aunty. Oops! Ammi.

Ammi hugged Murtasim and said,

Ammi : When my daughter will call me Ammi? (crying)

Murtasim : Very soon Ammi.

Dadi : What is going on between Saas and Damad?

Murtasim : Nothing Dadi.

Dadi : Murtasim, where is Meerab?

Murtasim : Actually, Meerab went to office.

Dadi : Got it. I've to do something to control her.