Part 15

Meerab remembers that day and starts crying more. Murtasim is driving the car in anger and is blabbering on by himself.

Murtasim : Meerab aisa soch bhi kaise sakti hai k mai uske sath......Chi..!!

He is driving car very fast. He parked his car on a beach and sat there. He couldn't have imagined that Meerab could think that way about him. If Murtasim had really done something out of emotion, what would have happened today? He had to listen to all this without doing anything and what would happen if he did something? Emotion is that much worse. People end their lives with emotion.

Murtasim : Yesterday, Meerab said that she loves me. Does that mean everything was a lie? Everyone tells the truth while drunk. So, does Meerab really love me? But if she loved me she would never have disbelieved me. How she thought I was taking advantage of her unconscious?

Murtasim is sitting alone on the shore of the sea thinking all this.

In Khan Mansion,

Meerab changes her clothes and looks at the breakfast brought by Murtasim and sees that there are two plates of breakfast. She realizes that Murtasim didn't have breakfast to do with her. Murtasim went out without eating for what she said. She calls Murtasim many times. But Murtasim doesn't receive the call. She sent many messages but no reply came. She gets very angry. What does it mean to go out this way?

Meerab : I don't understand where Murtasim went out like this? Well, maybe I have said too much.

She gets very upset that Murtasim has left the house in anger. He is not picking up her call or replying to the message.

Meerab is walking around the house with the phone in her hand. It seems to her that Murtasim will call now. She walks all over the house and goes to the balcony again to see if Murtasim is coming.

It is night but Murtasim has not come home yet. Meerab gets very tensed, where did Murtasim go? She take the phone in her hand and calls again but this time Murtasim's phone is switched off.

Meerab gets scared because Murtasim's phone is off.

Meerab : Mu.... Murtasim ko kuch hoya toh nhi na? No! No! What am I thinking? Murtasim is fine. Yes! Murtasim is absolutely fine. Accha, Murtasim apne kisi friend k ghar toh nhi geya?

A few days ago, Meerab found a diary in Murtasim's cupboard where there was all numbers of Murtasim's friends. She calls everyone but no one knows where Murtasim is.

It's about 11 o'clock. Meerab's condition is very bad. She did not eat anything in it all day. She fell asleep while waiting for Murtasim.

Murtasim comes home at 1 o'clock at night. When he goes to bed after freshen up, he sees that the breakfast is the same as he had brought it in the morning. He realizes that Meerab may not have eaten anything all day. He brings the plates to the kitchen and starts making coffee for himself.

Suddenly Meerab wakes up. She looks at the watch and sees its 1:45 am. She thinks that Murtasim has not come home yet so she takes the phone in her hand and calls Murtasim and Murtasim's phone rings in the room. Meerab sees that Murtasim's mobile is lying on the sofa.

Meerab : Toh kya Murtasim ghar ageya hai? Agar ageye hai toh kaha hai?

When Meerab was leaving the room, just then Murtasim enters the room with coffee in his hand. Seeing Murtasim, she got her life back. She ran and hugged Murtasim but Murtasim doesn't hug her. She hugs Murtasim more tightly and says,

Meerab : Where have you been all day?  Do you know how scared I was? (Crying)

Murtasim : .................

Murtasim puts the coffee cup on the table, leaving Meerab he starts to go to the balcony. But Meerab holds his hand and says,

Meerab : You are so angry with me that you left me like this? Why didn't you receive the phone all day and then why did you turn off the phone?

Murtasim : Phone mai charge nhi tha isiliye switched off ho geya.

Meerab : Why didn't you received the call before the phone was switched off?

Murtasim : Maan nhi tha isiliye. Any problem?

Meerab : What kind of talk is this?

Murtasim pushes Meerab a little and says,

Murtasim : Why are you doing all this? Why are you thinking of me? Who am I to yours?

Meerab gets very angry when she hears all this from Murtasim. She goes to near Murtasim and grabs Murtasim's collar and says,

Meerab : You don't know who you are to me? 😠😡

Murtasim jerks her hand from his collar and says,

Murtasim : Ha janta ho na. Tumhari naam ki husband. Isn't it?

Meerab : What did you said? Naam ka husband? Matlab?

Murtasim : Meerab, you're not a kid that you didn't understand. Jaw jake so jaw.

As Murtasim is about to leave, Meerab pulls him close to her and dipped her lips into his. Murtasim does not understand what Meerab is doing. Meerab grabs Murtasim's hair and starts kissing him. Murtasim also holds Meerab's neck tightly and starts kissing her. Meerab wants to leave but Murtasim is not leaving her. There is an intoxication on Meerab's lips which is driving Murtasim crazy.

Murtasim leaves Meerab after a long time. Meerab is feeling shy that she kissed Murtasim like this. She starts blushing and starts leaving from there but Murtasim grabs her hand and pulls her towards him.

Murtasim : Making me crazy, where are you going?

Meerab starts blushing more and more after hearing Murtasim's words. He removes Meerab's hair from her neck and starts kissing there. Meerab shuddered at Murtasim's touch. With every touch of Murtasim, an intoxication seems to be working towards Meerab. Murtasim grabs her hair and pulls her close to him and starts kissing her neck.

Meerab clutches her clothes. She pushes Murtasim lightly and moves away. Murtasim holds Meerab's hand, pinned her to the wall and kisses her on the lips like crazy. He leaves Meerab's lips and kisses her gently and starts rubbing her neck with his nose.

Meerab grabs Murtasim's shirt. Murtasim dipped his nose in her hair. An unknown intoxication is working on Meerab's hair. After a while, Murtasim took Meerab in his lap and laid her on the bed. Murtasim starts kissing Meerab's neck and cheeks everywhere. Meerab clutches the bed sheet tightly. Murtasim gently bites on Meerab's stomach.

Meerab starts pinching Murtasim's chest and Murtasim didn't notice. Suddenly Murtasim looked at Meerab and saw that Meerab's eyes were watering. Murtasim leaves her and got up from there.

Meerab opened her eyes and saw that Murtasim was not there. She gets up and sees Murtasim standing on the balcony. She went to Murtasim and hugged him from behind.

Meerab : What happened?

Murtasim : I don't know what happens to me. Whenever I come close to you, I forget everything. I'm sorry Meerab.

Meerab : Why sorry?

Murtasim : I know k tumhari marzi nhi tha. Phir bhi maine.......

Meerab : Murtasim...!!

Meerab leaves Murtasim and turns him to herself, puts her hand on Murtasim's cheek and says,

Meerab : I want you to make me yours. I don't know what I said. I have hurt you a lot. Murtasim, I love you.

Murtasim can't believe it when he hears I Love You from Meerab's mouth. He hugs Meerab tightly.

Murtasim : I love you too. Meerab, don't leave me.

Meerab : No. Never!

Murtasim raised Meerab's head a little and kissed her on the forehead. He kisses Meerab's eyes. He took Meerab in his arms to the room and laid her on the bed.

Murtasim make Meerab his own with so much love that we can't even think.

The moon is proof of their love.

To be continued.