Part 14

Murtasim puts a blanket on Meerab's body and looks in the mirror and sees that his condition is bad with Meerab's bite.

When Meerab finds out in the morning what she has done, what will happen to her? Murtasim smiles and goes to near Meerab again and fell asleep giving a kiss of love on her forehead.

In morning,

Meerab wakes up and sees that Murtasim is very close to her. Her hand is on Murtasim's chest and Murtasim's hand is on her waist. She quickly removes Murtasim's hand. Her head hurts a lot and she is feeling dizzy.

Meerab : I was at the party, how did I come here? And why is my head hurting? Uff..!! (Holding head)

She puts her hand on her head and thinks a lot about how she got home and she doesn't remember anything. Suddenly she notices that she is wearing Murtasim's shirt.
She doesn't understand anything. She looks at Murtasim and sees that Murtasim had bite marks on his cheeks and neck. She got scared a lot. She quickly picks up Murtasim's shirt a little and sees that he also had bite marks on his back. Seeing all this, it is as if the sky has broken over her head. She thinks something like that happened yesterday.

Meerab : Ka....Kal kuch hoya toh nhi na? 😨

Murtasim wakes up and sees that she is sitting and thinking with her hands on her head. Then he puts his hand on her neck and says,

Murtasim : Having a headache? I'm bringing lemonade for you.

Meerab gets shocked by Murtasim's words. She doesn't understand what happened to her yesterday. Murtasim brings lemonade and gives it to her.

Meerab drinks the lemonade and looks at Murtasim, again looks at the other way. Murtasim understands why Meerab is doing such a thing. He smiles a little and sits next to her and says,

Murtasim : What's the matter? What are you thinking with so much attention?

Meerab : No...thing! Well Murtasim, we were at the party yesterday. Then why are we here? And how?

Murtasim : What is this baby? Don't you remember anything? 😉

Meerab : Would I ask you if I remembered?😡 Did you do anything?

Murtasim : Why would I do anything? You did it. 😜

Meerab : What do you mean? What did I do?

Murtasim : 😃😂😄😁

Meerab : Stop laughing like a mad and say. (Angrily)

Murtasim : Yesterday, you...... 😁 (laughing like a mad)

Meerab : Shut up! Stop smiling.
Otherwise mai tumhara saar phor dungi.

Murtasim ends up laughing looking her expression. He tells her all the incidents of yesterday. Meerab widens her eyes. She asks Murtasim in fear,

Meerab : Accha, ka......kal hamare bich kuch hoya toh nhi na? Matlab.... kuch......matlab. (Uff..!! Kaise pucho?)

Murtasim : Meerab, I understand what you mean.

Meerab : Toh phir bataiye.

Murtasim : Looking at me, don't you understand what happened between us? (He blushes a little. You can say fake blush.) 😜

Meerab : Matlab? 😲

Murtasim : Everything has happened between us. 😜

He comes very close to her and whispers in her ear,

Murtasim : Yesterday you...... the kiss you gave me on my lips... Uff..!! How sweet the kiss was! This is first time you kissed me. That too many times. 😜