Beware of Bomb and Explosion

It is almost late in the evening when Aakrith decides to sneak out for the supposedly Mafia party. He even makes sure that nobody will notice his absence. He exclaimed in joy when he came to know that Kabir left early, which Aakrith thinks it must be to prepare the mission.

What Aakrith isn't aware of is, the invite card was a sample card of Mitansh's business party. Two days ago, Mitansh sent a sample invite card to Kabir, to ask him if he should finalize the design. And Kabir was caught up in the work, so he forgot to put the card away. It was just lying there on his desk.

Aakrith arrives at the venue. The party is held in a huge restaurant. He stops his car and watches from a distance, as the guests are going into the building. People are dressed in their rich outfits and luxurious cars.

"Rich Mafia shit." Aakrith mumbles to himself as he observes the guests.  

Aakrith is alone here. He knows has to plan everything on his own. After a 5 minute brainstorming session, he comes up with a plan.

As his team is joining as weapons experts for the terrorist buyer, he can go undercover and collect information on the Mafia.

He sees a bodyguard standing at the entrance gate. Aakrith thought he could manage to get some intel by befriending him. Security bodyguards are always close to the mafia leaders. They are aware of almost every news story about their leader.

Aakrith approaches the bodyguard with a confident walk. "So you are in charge of the security?" He asks with a cheerful smile.

The man happily nods his head. "How did you guess?"

The man is actually just a normal guest with built muscle and a dressing sense which gives off a security bodyguard vibe.

"You look smart." Aakrith compliments the guy with a grin.

In reality, the man is in charge of the cyber security of a company. It isn't Aakrith's fault that the man is also wearing an earpiece, just like a bodyguard. So there's a miscommunication here. And Aakrith isn't exactly a street smart person, given his past.

"Oh, that I am." The man shows off by fixing his already fixed hair.

The man is talking about how good he is at security. He sounds like he knows his stuff. It seems Aakrith found a perfect guy to be friends with.

In the mid conversation, the man casually says, pointing to the glass of tequila in his hands. "This is the best tequila I have had so far. It has a very, very unique taste. You should try it!"

Before Aakrith knows, the man grabs his arm and takes him inside. He is talking like he knows everything around here.

That's good, Aakrith thinks. This man will be an easy target to get all the information out of him.

They reach the bar area of the party and the man orders two more shots, one for him and one for Aakrith.

"Cheers?" The man asks, raising his glass.

Aakrith is conflicted. He doesn't want to drink on duty. He is aware of the risks if things go south. But this man looks like he will mind if he doesn't drink. And he needs information from him. One drink won't hurt, right?

So pushing his better judgment aside, he smiles at the man and says. "Cheers." Their glass clinks together as they cheer and drink the shot.

Aakrith never had alcohol before. Everytime he would try to sneak a drink, his trainer would catch him. He would take away his drink and would offer him a glass of orange juice instead.