Home

Warning for Aakrith's flashback. I don't think it's that violent but still I'm putting a warning to be on the safer side lol.

The medical scene described here is just from google. Pls don't follow the same advice at home.

Aakrith has built up walls around his mind. Walls which no one can break.

He refuses to show fear. He knows this profession demands courage and sacrifice. And he hardly gets scared. He has sneaked out to join missions many times, with no back up as he was going there without informing anyone.

This time it is no different. Aakrith wasn't scared. Until Kabir arrived. His walls, which are standing like frozen ice, are starting to get broken. One look at his baba and he can't hide behind his facade that he wasn't scared.

Aakrith was terrified when he saw nothing but darkness in the truck. Who wouldn't be? He was scared like hell that he would never be able to get out.

And now as Kabir is here, he doesn't want to leave him. Aakrith wants to hold him. He wants Kabir to assure him that it's alright. That he is here, with him.

Aakrith is clutching Kabir's hand with his left arm as he struggles to move his right arm, something which Kabir's eyes didn't miss.

"Falcon." Kabir whispers softly. "What's wrong with your arm?"

"It got injured in the fight." Aakrith replies, his arm is probably getting swollen.

"Are you hurt anywhere else?" Kabir asks again, his concern clearly growing.

"My head hurts. That fuckin' psycho hit my head with a metal cylinder." Aakrith informs, his words are hardly forming any sentence.

"You might have a concussion." Kabir points out. He grabs Aakrith by his shoulders and leads him out.

The team is waiting outside for Kabir and Aakrith so they can go back together. Paridhi is holding Sanjana as she is hurt. The bullet lightly grazed her arm while the terrorist was firing shots.

When they see Kabir and Aakrith approaching them, Utkarsh keeps the car ready.

As Aakrith realizes that they are going back to the agency again, he clutches Kabir's hand, pulling his sleeve. "No, I don't wanna go back."

Kabir steps in front of Aakrith, blocking the view of the waiting car. "Kid, your arm is hurt, and you probably have a concussion. You need to get it treated soon."

Aakrith shakes his head and tightens his hold. "I don't wanna go there. I don't wanna be alone."

Kabir realizes that being locked in the truck must have been a fearful experience for the kid.

Aakrith fears the dark, but not as in fear of the night. He fears the darkness of being locked up in the room. The darkness of the truck has already opened up his past memories which he had kept hidden behind his walls.

Flashback (Can have the potential to hurt your soft heart, like me hehe)

Aakrith was sitting in the corner of the dark room for God knows how long. The room was filled with the nasty smell. His fear prevailed, realizing those men would come anytime and hurt him again. He missed his baba, he missed his bhai.

He knew those people would hurt him again if he didn't do what they asked him to do. His body trembled in fear. Gripping his sides, he cradled himself, trying to sooth his heart, luring himself into a false belief that he was safe in his baba's arms.

That's when the door opened, entering raw fear into his veins. He shook his head when the men's menacing faces came into his views.

But before he could even move an inch, one of the men grabbed his arms and pulled him harshly into a standing position.