More show up

Grian, Mumbo, and Scar look at the groupchat one last time before looking at each other, Mumbo looked a bit more anxious then the other two but soon the anxiousness went away as Grian started to talk about pranking Doc again by putting a bunch of chickens in the perimeter again when Xyaire, Doc, and Ren came into the room the buttercup trio was in. Xyaire looked at the binder for a second before looking at the parrot hybrid who was holding it. "Hey, can i take a quick look at that" They asked Grian and he handed it over to the admin's twin sibling, still not looking worried about what they found in it. 

Once the three who arrived looked at the three files that buttercup trio had looked at earlier, Doc and Xyaire looked a bit concerned about who gained this information on the three. "I haven't seen X-man like this at all and you know him, he's got a lot of photos of us from over the years and a couple of photos from his and Xyaire's childhood" Ren mentioned to the group with a smile on his face and his sunglasses sitting at the top of his head while looking at the photo of 18 year old Xisuma void. "Yeah..He doesn't have a lot of photos from the time period when he was late 18 years of age to about 29 from what i heard from him, Xyaire, and Kerails" Doc explained to the group which buttercup trio and Ren looked a bit curious about that while Xyaire looked a tad bit guilty. From what the four know is that Xisuma loved keeping photos of important moments like when some hermits won an MCC or when a grand openings happened to a new build or minigame on the server but Xisuma not keeping any sort of memory of events for 11-ish years was shocking to them. "Maybe he wrote it down in a notebook that he keeps in his base instead of taking photos during that time period?" Mumbo suggested to the group as Scar nodded his head while Ren continued to looked at photo till he found one thing that seemed off to him, like really off. "Hey Xyaire, didn't Xisuma cover his eye since he was a child?" The wolf hybrid asked the voidwalker who stared at him for a moment before sighing and explained "No, I think he started to cover it after he was 20 or something...I'm not too sure but i know for hell sure by the time i saw him again, He had a new scar that was half way visible and was covering his right eye with some type of eye patch" They explained which Ren nodded his head at the response he got from the twin sibling of Hermitcraft's admin and started to look at the next set of files while the others were distracted by asking Xyaire some questions. 

Ren was reading the file for a moment, knowing that he shouldn't without letting someone know and the fact that it could be slightly worse then the first one but as soon as he got to the last section of the file he dropped the binder in horror and back away from the dropped item while the group stared at him, a few confused but some concerned. "Ren?" The creeper hybrid asked, concerned for one of his best friends and starter base neighbor. 

"I think Xyaire should only see the first file of the second batch.." Ren mumbled out while everyone now had a concern/worry look on their faces.

⊑⟒ ⌇⊑⍜⎍⌰⎅⋏'⏁ ⊑⏃⎐⟒ ⌰⍜⍜☍⟒⎅ ⏃⏁ ⏁⊑⏃⏁ ⏃⌰⍜⋏⟒...⌿⍜⍜⍀ ⍙⍜⌰⎎ ⊑⊬⏚⍀⟟⎅, ⏁⍀⏃⎍⋔⏃⏁⟟⋉⟒⎅ ⏚⊬ ⏁⊑⟒ ⟟⋏⎎⍜⍀⋔⏃⏁⟟⍜⋏ ⍜⎎ ⊑⟟⌇ ⏚⟒⌰⍜⎐⟒⎅ ⏃⎅⋔⟟⋏...