Chapter 9: The Rydonian War

Karxilia City / Midday / One day later after the destruction of Northen City in Red Island

Falyria is in her throne with several people and many crying and some in fury about the total destruction of one city and over 300,000 Haroxians have perished and over thousands of Rodanians that have died.

Empress Falyria: (Grabs a crystal jar) AAAAAAGH!!!!! (She throws it away against the wall and it shatters in thousands of pieces) (Angry)

Princess Gladyr: (Angry and furious) Mom... you know what we must do now...

Empress Falyria: (YELLED) IM HEREBY DECLARE WAR TO EXTINCTION AGAINST THESE BEASTS!!! WE WILL AVENGE OUR PEOPLE!!!

Followed by war cry's aloud in the chamber.

Verdin: We need to prepare for battle!! Gladyr are those new missiles ready!?

Princess Gladyr: They are finally completed!! we have lots of racks we are going to install on our ships!!

Empress Falyria: Then lets get ready to work!! install those damn weapons now!! I want a full deployment with our fleets against these beasts!!

Alaria: Where's Amanda?!

Verdin: With Harik and Sarayah designing something...

Empress Falyria: She says is an armor thing she is going to design for our dragon friends. Now everyone dismiss, we have now a new war and i need to start updating our war plans!

They are dismissing and Gladyr and her husband went to the shipyards to oversee the installation of several Anti Rydonian missile racks and a new weapon they also have designed in these past years and its a AR Turret with two dual cannon barrels that can shoot rapid fire against these wyverns while they are in the air. [AA Turrets] These new modules are manually and not automatic unlike these racks.

Meanwhile in the Sky Citadel, Amanda and Rexus are now finally working close doors the new missile. thanks to the drones and AI they are assisting to Amanda, her progress in making this hypersonic missile can progress even faster. She also found something intriguing while she is checking for other solutions of explosives and she deep dive into the Xantarian's archives for information and she found something called Nova Warhead.

Amanda: So what do you think about that?

Rexus: Stars... we are going to be in big trouble if Sarayah caught us doing this! A Nova Bomb is the equivalent of what now??

Amanda: Thats the equivalent of a Nuclear Bomb... but Xantarian's versions are ten times more powerful than ours, so I might going to create a small version. Rexus I know but we are bound to extinct these wyvern once and for all! we need to remove them completely!!

Rexus: I know, we must! i hope Sarayah understa---

Sarayah: (Behind their chambers doors) Amanda are you there??

Amanda: (low tone) Oh shit.. turn that off now! ONE SECOND!!

Rexus: (Turning all schematics projections off and acting casual) Everything is off...

Amanda: COME IN!!

Sarayah: (Massive doors opened and she entered and walking in four to them) What's all of this??? you two must been working hard!

Amanda: We are! did you like Harik's armor and the testing from yesterday??

Sarayah: I did!! i saw the simulation how that went! im going to say this now but your armor is something we the Xantarian's never created such things for draconic species!