Chapter 19: Attacking the Last Sanctuary

Rydonian Last Stand / Evening

The fleet is now at 30 miles away and Princess Gladyr gave a speech.

Princess Gladyr: (Giving a speech to all ships and all the Raxarians that are hearing her transmission) Haroxians, Raxarians and Rodanians, today is the day we have been waiting for! Today is the day where we will finally bring an end to the genocide these lizards have been causing to thousands and millions of lives around all Haxaria!! Today is the day where we will bring finally extinction to this wretched species that they believe they are following their so call "god" Falaruk! They want to follow their so called god then we are going to arrange their meeting, all to him including their hatchlings!! Show no mercy to any one of them!! Missile Carriers!!! OPEN FIIIREE!!!!!

Over twenty missile carriers' destroyers are opening their silos and started firing cruise missiles after cruise missiles in loud rumbling sounds as the missiles went vertical first and they are all turning horizontal and fired their engines and going towards the island at high speed. Over 30 large cruise missile that have thermobaric explosives went towards the island.

Fraya: Aaah!! Look all of them go!

Harik: (Smirk showing his teeths) Dereik.... We are coming for you now!!

Amanda: Missiles approaching the island!!

Rexus: OH!! I CANT WAIT TO SEE THEM COMING!!

The swarm of thermobaric cruise missiles are approaching to the island as they will hit random places around the island enough to damage the 5km wide land and then once the missile arrived, they are all started hitting the surface of the island making large loud explosions one by one. As many continue flying and hit more areas exploding loud. Now the Sanctuary is under attack.

Lord Dereik: (Hearing loud explosions and part of the cavern collapsed) WE ARE UNDER ATTACK!!! HOW DID THEY FIND US!!!?

Female Rydonian: (ROAR to call everyone to engage)

Rexus: WOOO!!! EXPLOSIONS!!!

Amanda: Look all the fireworks go! That island is BURNING!!!!

Alaria: I see the swarm!!!

Amanda: Gladyr!!! We can see the swarm now coming out of the cavern!!!

Princess Gladyr: (Communicating with the Fleet and all Raxarians) EVERYONE!! ENGAGE AT WILL!!!!

Harik: Copy that Princess!! (Activating his armor and all his plasma cannons rise up) ALL RAXARIANS!! ATTACK!!! (Dragon roar!!!)

Then some portals open behind everyone and two drones fighters join in and proceed to fly above them all fast and started firing at the swarm of Rydonians.

Female Rydonian: (Dodging plasma projectiles) THERES SO MANY OF THEM!!! THEY HAVE DRAGONS!?!

Male Rydonian: WE CANT TURN BACK NOW!!! WE NEED TO KILLAAAAGHH!!!! (Got hit by a rocket and he crashing down)

Female Rydonian: NOO!! EVERYONE ENGAGE!!

All Raxarians and Rydonians are clashing in the air and so its everyone in the fleet. Many warships shooting hundreds of plasma projectiles in the air thanks to rapid fire turrets like AA Guns manage by some Haroxians crew.

Turret Crew 1: (Firing turret) TAKE THIS RYDONIAN SCUM!!! (Hitting one Rydonian as he is screaming in pain and crashing down and splashed in the waters) WOOO!!! (Firing more)

Princess Gladyr: All ships!! Use your main cannons and destroy the island until the cavern is collapsed!! RAIN HELL FIRE ON THEM!!

All ships main cannons are turning up and started firing aloud. Large plasma balls fired from the cannons and all travelling at fast speed, and they are now falling thanks to the gravity and they are now hitting the island surface and destroying everything it touches. More cruise missiles are firing and flying directly pass the swarms and the air battle going on and proceed to hit the entrance of the cavern and many more. Then a large part of the island surface collapses trapping every Rydonian inside.

Lord Dereik: (RAGE ROAR) AAAAGHHH!!!! HOW THEY FIND US!!!

Female Rydonian: THERES NOTHING WE CAN DO! OUR HOME IS GONE!!

Lord Dereik: (GROWLING ANGRY)

Amanda: (Target locking several Rydonians) Firing swarm missiles!

Missile Rack: (Turned towards the Rydonians and started firing several rockets rapidly)

Sarayah: (Bites off a Rydonian she tackled and drops it) We got rockets coming!!

Over twenty Rydonians got hit and all screaming in pain and some are even juveniles as they are crashing down to the waters.

Rarek: [Flying with Varis alongside] Come on brother!! Lets finish them!!

Varis: (Roaring aloud)

The two Rodanians are engaging against two Rydonians by attacking their backs.

Rarek: Brother!! they are on me!!

Varis: Hold on i help you!!

Rarek: (Got tackled by a Rydonian and more jump on him) AAGH!! FORGET ABOUT ME!! 

Male Rydonian: Time to feast!! (Proceed to bite the neck of Rarek)

Varis: NOO!!!

Rarek: (Dying) Help... Falcon!!! Ill see you among the stars!!!-------(His neck snapped and the Rydonains drops his body)

Varis: (Mad angry and left to help the General) (ANGRY ROAR) YOU ALL WILL DIE!!

General Falcon: (Fighting in the air against several Rydonians and killed one) Varis!! dont come here!!

Varis: (Engaging) FOR MY BROTHER!!!

Varis is angry now after the lost of his own brother as he died. He is now on pure rage and he killed two Rydonians by biting their necks and spapping them)

Varis: (Tackles a Rydonian that was attacking Falcon) YOU DO NOT MESS WITH MY GENERAL!! (Bites its neck as the Rydonian screams)

General Falcon: Varis!! Get back in here!

Then Varis got another Rydonian attacking from behind and the Rydonian breath attacked him and let go the Rydonian he is tackling

Varis: (Getting burned) General.... It was an honor to serve with you! Finish this fight!! Its time for me to see my own brother!! (Roaring aloud and charges at the Rydonian) Get out of here Falcon!!

General Falcon: (Flying back to the air battle still going on and he hears Varis roaring in pain and then silence) (Draconic sighed and a tear felt in his eyes) May the stars guide you Varis...

Falcon is now the last Rodanian wyvern alive in Haxaria, he proceed to head back to Gladyr's battleship and he landed.

Princess Gladyr: (Went to Falcon) General?? Wheres the others of your squad??

General Falcon: (Laid down to rest) Dead.....

Princess Gladyr: Oh no! stay here if you don't want to fight General!

General Falcon: No my Princess.... I must do my duty no matter what! im a soldier to this empire! Once I finish resting here im heading back to fight! To avenge my boys!

Princess Gladyr: So you are now the last one....

General Falcon: As predicted Princess.... I am now the last of my kind... But I want to give my kind a glorious ending where it will sing in our pyramids forever! The Rydonians will go down with us too! Push forward the attack Princess. This is not over yet!

Princess Gladyr: (Nods and headed back to the bridge) Keep firing at the cavern entrance!!

More cannons continue firing bright plasma at the cavern and more missiles are firing from the destroyers towards the cavern entrance and after one minute of intense shelling, a large surface area around the cavern gives up and collapses completely. The Last Sanctuary is now fully destroyed and only 102 Rydonians left alive now.