Chapter 11: Hypersonic Missiles

Xantarian Sky Citadel / Morning / Seven Months Later

Amanda and Rexus after so many months working and getting close calls from Sarayah as she almost caught them up what they are up to, she manage to finish creating the final product of the missile thanks with the help of several drones and she has over three missiles each one over forty meters long and their massive wings that they have and they are about to install the final piece of the advanced drives powered by quantum technology. She knows that she will be in big trouble for using such technologies without Sarayah's permission, but she is doing all of this for the good of Haxaria as she knows she need to create a new weapon to kill the Rydonians fast.

Amanda: (Installing the engines of the missile) And there we have it! Missile finished!

Rexus: Ill admit! these drones are helping us a lot in creating things quite fast!

Amanda: Xantarian Ingenuity! i swear these missiles could take me YEARS! if it wasn't for these robots assistants!

Drone 12: (Robotic male voice) Is there anything else you need chosen one?

Amanda: So far nothing else! all i need is to program these warheads to have less blast radius if its possible....

Rexus: Amanda?

Amanda: You know... I wonder how she will react to this......

Rexus: We can't regret now Amanda... what's done its done! is time to eliminate hundreds of Rydonian with these things because you know these fuckers attack in swarms! and we do not have enough firepower to attack them all and the only way to do that is by using these missile against their cavern sanctuaries! we need to start locate them all now, so once they are weakened...

Amanda: It will be enough for us to fight with everything we got..

Rexus: Exactly! this time we must go strategic with our attack first against them and then we use all our firepower on them! now lets locate and fire the first missile. We have our launch pad ready arent we?

Amanda: We are... we need to get these missiles out of here i dont want Sarayah to confiscate them but i think she will.... Come on drones take these things to our own Launch site.

Several drones started picking up the three missiles and opened some portals to exit the area still holding the massive weapons with them and they left the fortress carrying the missiles away.

Rexus: Lets head back to our camp now we need to attack the first sanctuary. Do you know where is that sanctuary that Harik mentioned?

Amanda: Somewhere in Red Peninsula. If i locate them with my satellites ill target lock their location and fire one of our hypersonic missiles.

Rexus: Then lets get to it!

They left the chamber and they found Harik sitting with Fraya and Derik chatting about something.

Amanda: Hello my pretty dragons!!

Harik: (Looks at her) Ah my girl! what do you need?

Amanda: (Looks at Rexus) Should we tell him?

Harik: Huh? tell me what now?

Rexus: Do you know the location of that sanctuary you mention to Amanda?

Fraya: The one in Red Peninsula?

Harik: Yeah that one, why you ask?

Rexus: Are we going to attack those Rydonians?