Chapter 13: New War Phase

Xantarian Sky Citadel / One Hour Later after Devastation

Amanda and Rexus are there overseeing more drones working for the dragon armors, then...

Sarayah: (Portal opened and exited angry as she looks at them from behind them) (YELLED) Amanda and Rexus!!!! You both better explain to me about this NOW!!!

Amanda: (Hands clasped on her back and looks at Rexus) Little did she know we are inches now redeeming the Rydonians to go extinct once and for all..

Rexus: Yeah for real. (Looks at the Drones working but not looking at Sarayah) Little did she know what a show that was... watching them burn from the power of a sun...

Harik: Both of you!! Explain!!

Amanda: I use Nova Bombs yes, I did! (she turn to Look at Sarayah) I use them Sarayah....

Sarayah: (Growling angry showing all of her sharp teeths) Why...??

Amanda: Because I've found the locations of all the Rydonians sanctuaries!

Harik: How!? Tell us then!! Do you have any evidence!?

Amanda: (Pull out her data disk files) This is the evidence.... There was 5,000 Rydonians Sarayah im not lying... You can look on this for yourself before you punish me or kill me which I feel you will execute me...

Sarayah: (Tilt head abruptly with a disgusted face) What!!? No!! I'm not going...!! (Sighed) im not going to do that, but I'm so upset with you because you use something im keeping safe in this Facility! That's why im so angry with you and I could indeed punish you for that!

Amanda: Okay fine! here how about you look into this for yourself!!

Sarayah: Unit 15! Grab that device and inspect it!

Unit 15: (Went to her and grab the device) Analyzing disk!

The drone is now inserting the disk as he is analyzing it.

Unit 15: Projecting data's now! (Projects the Global map with all red dots before the devastation happened)

Harik: What are those dots??

Sarayah: Yeah! What are they!?

Amanda: Those are Rydonians... Im already getting information needed with the satellites that are orbiting above Haxaria Sarayah...

Sarayah: Our old reconnaissance satellites are still working!?!

Amanda: They are, you never knew about those satellites still working?

Sarayah: No!!

Amanda: My consoles are hacked into it! And thanks to them I was able to look around the planet and I've manage to locate all the Rydonians sanctuaries! There are four of them!

Harik: Four!?

Sarayah: Show me! There's is no way that there's four Sanctuaries!

Amanda: Here let me show you! There's one there! (Points at one part of the global map and it blinks a location of one sanctuary) There's another one there! (Same thing happened and a blinking appear as another sanctuary is located) There's one over there! (Another blinking point) and the last one over there! (Another blinking point) Those are all the sanctuaries I've located and this data is before the detonations of my missiles. Look how many Rydonians were alive before this! (Changed data and it shows over 5,000 Rydonians alive before) 5,000...

Harik: 5,000 is a lot!!!

Sarayah: I do not have enough firepower to kill these wyverns!! Theres so many of them!!