Chapter 24: Cyresa's Truth

Karxilia City / Darion's Home / Night / Hours after the end of the Rydonian's war

Cyresa was sleeping with her lover Darion in his chambers as he is wrapping his left arm with his wings on her. Cyresa is now seeing something sinister.

She is seeing dark ships turning on their engines and heading to the milky way galaxy and she hears a loud voice.

[Loud voice] WE ARE COMING!!!!!

Cyresa: (AWAKES and breathing hard and she can still hear the word echoing in her head)

Darion: Cyre? Are you alright??

Cyresa: (Stands up) I need to get ready... its time...

Darion: Time about what?? Its still late at night.

Cyresa: Darion is not that.... I need to get myself ready because our world is now at risk..

Darion: Cyre what are you talking about?

Cyresa: (Shrugged off) Forget it im going out.

Darion: Hold on! Cyre!! Talk to me I want to know something because im feeling you are hiding something from me.

Cyresa: Darion do you want me to be honest with you?

Darion: Yes! Because I feel you are actually hiding something you do not want to talk about and this happened in many occasions in these months. What are you hiding from me?

Cyresa: (Looks at him) Im going to tell you but you will not believe in me.

Darion: Okay I want to hear this.. what are you hiding?

Cyresa: Alright ill tell you the truth then... (Sighed) Im Haxaria's new Overseer Darion...

Darion: (Long silence) What?

Cyresa: Im Haxaria's next Overseer.

Darion: Overseer?? Like the Xantarian's Overseers??

Cyresa: (Nodding)

Darion: (Laughing!!!) Cyre!! Don't lie to me! That is too hilari---!!

Cyresa: (Raise a hand while she has arms crossed and in her palm of her hand theres a Project Genesis Icon in runic)

Darion: WHAT THE!? HOW DID YOU--!?

Cyresa: (While still have her hand raise up) Love.... Im the last Xantaric Haroxian alive currently.

Darion: Project Genesis!? That's impossible!!

Cyresa: Darion it is not... I have Xantaric Descendance from the first Xantaric Haroxian that was part of the Xantarian Forerunners in mythic times.

Darion: I cant believe it!! But why! Why you must become Overseer now!?

Cyresa: Because the world needs me to be the Overseer before The Darkness comes.

Darion: The Darkness!?

Cyresa: Yes Darion... I have another vision of them shouting in my head they are coming... I need to talk with Sarayah now.

Darion: Hold on a second Cyre!

Cyresa: What?

Darion: Who else knows about this?

Cyresa: Only Vyria my sister and Amanda, no one else.

Darion: Not even your dad??

Cyresa: (Shake her head giving the No signal) I must get going Darion... they are coming now but before I leave. (She went to Darion and jaw locks him like kissing for ten seconds and finish) I always love you Darion.

Darion: Wait you are breaking with me??

Cyresa: No! hell no! When did you got that Darion!?

Darion: Oh I mean.... Never mind.

Cyresa: Darion! I will always love you! You are mine! (Smirk) Anyways ill see you later! (She exits his home)

Cyresa is now getting Ready for her true potential as Haxaria's next Overseer.

Cyresa: (Concentrate and contacting Sarayah) Sarayah..

Sarayah: Whos this?

Cyresa: Sarayah is me Cyre... They are coming now Sarayah and im ready to take the position of Overseer now... Im ready!

Sarayah: They are indeed coming Cyre, we are heading back to Karxilia now, wait for me at the Pyramid Palace Complex ill be there.

Cyresa: Very good Sarayah... ill be waiting for you.

Sarayah: For Haxaria.

Cyresa is heading to the Pyramid complex one and she awaits Sarayah and the others, she knows it is time to become now the Overseer