Chapter 25: Preparations

Karxilia City / Morning

Cyresa was there waiting for everyone to come and she sees her dad and Gladyr coming.

Verdin: Cyre! We have arrived!!

Cyresa: That's good Dad and mom (Sighed) Im here to say maybe goodbye for now.

Princess Gladyr: Goodbye??

Verdin: What do you mean Goodbye love?

Cyresa: Well... I may going to outlive you all now eventually....

Verdin: huh? Cyre what are you talking about?

Cyresa: Dad... you may not going to like it, but I have a purpose in my life and Im going to intend to do that.

Princess Gladyr: Like a job you found?

Cyresa: (Raise her hand up and the icon appears)

Verdin: The hell!? Project Genesis?! You still have that icon since you touched that Artifact several years ago!?

Cyresa: Dad.... Do you two want to learn the truth why I have this icon?

Verdin: I mean yes tell us!

Sarayah: (Landed) Verdin and Gladyr.... The reason why Cyre has that icon is because Cyre's true purpose, she will become the next Xantarian Overseer of this world..

Verdin: (IMPACTED!!!!)

Princess Gladyr: (SCREAMED ALOUD SHOUTING) WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!!!!??

Verdin: SINCE WHEEEEN!?!

Cyresa: Since forever dad... I'm the last Xantaric Haroxian alive because my own mother Cyra she had direct descendance of the Xantaric Haroxians thousands of years ago. Im now destined to become Haxaria next Overseer.

Empress Falyria: (Coming out from her palace) Stars!! Daughter why are you two yelling!?

Princess Gladyr: Mother!! Its about Cyre!!

Empress Falyria: What about my Cyre??

Verdin: (About to cry) Cyre.... Why didn't you tell me about this!?

Cyresa: Because how you will react dad. I know that it is time and Haxaria needs me now because The Darkness are setting their course right now to this world.

Empress Falyria: Can someone explain to me what is going on!?

Sarayah: Your grace... Cyre here is going to become Haxaria's Overseer now.

Empress Falyria: A WHAT!?

Cyresa: Ill be the guardian of this world and work with Sarayah grandmother... Ill have new powers and maybe I might outlive dad and all of you by.... I don't know.... Im going to live for so long.

Verdin: (Crying low in joy)

Princess Gladyr: Love??

Verdin: (Went to Cyre and hugs her and she hugs him back calming him down)

Cyresa: Dad.... This is the reason why im so important... remember years ago when we talked about that I will mark the Haroxian race somehow and that I will change history? Yeah is because im destined to become Haxaria's Overseer.

Verdin: (Crying hard) I want to be sad but at the same time I want to be happy!! You becoming the most powerful daughter I ever had! But you will live a long life than us!?