Chapter 10: Secret Research

Xantarian Sky Fortress / Amanda's personal chambers

Amanda is now officially researching her Hypersonic weapons, as the horrible news about the destruction of one kingdom yesterday, she is there finding the best option to create missile with hypersonic capabilities.

Amanda: (Typing on a Xantarian console and entering its data base) [Hypersonic Missiles designs] Huh.... Theres nothing in here?

She is on the archives looking for information about Xantarian Hypersonic weapons but theres nothing in regard with what she is looking for.

Amanda: (Thinking) Does Xantarian Forerunners knows anything in regard with Hypersonic weapons??

She proceeds to deep dive and look for more information about anything regarding to hypersonic weapons, hours later after looking in the archives she come to discover the Xantarian Forerunners did not develop such missile capable at travelling at high speeds. She was baffle that an advanced precursor race like them, they never develop such technology. She proceeds to use her hypersonic missile design and she has the idea of implementing rather than Kisar Crystal powered engines, she would use Xantarian Quantum Drives, one of the engines they use for their spaceships and their drones. She is sure that one Quantum drive single engine missile can reach at top speed over 3,000 mph that is at least 7 times the speed of sound. [MACH 7] She is satisfied by it and she dive to the archives to implement Nova Bombs which is the equivalent of a human nuclear bomb but is ten times more powerful and she is looking for a tactical Nova bomb and not a thing that can destroy a continent. She is looking for more data in the data base and she found a file name File: 3424 and its secure and once she hacks into it, she found the location of the Nova Bombs that are for tactical use.

Amanda: Bingo! That's what I need!

She proceeds to command the drones to start designing her weapons in secret while she is looking for the sanctuaries that the Rydonians are using to breed and increase their numbers. All she needs to do now is design a proper launch pad.

[One Day Later]

Amanda has now a great design for the launch pad and it has at least three launch towers over 50 meters in high, she believes theres has to be more than one sanctuary where house Rydonians. The drones are now working on the missiles and preparing the new drives for it. She soon is about to bring the wrath against the genocidal and hated wyverns soon enough. 

[Raxarian Sanctuary / Sunset]

Harik is currently in the valley below the floating sky fortress, and he is resting down in the grass watching the sunset at peace. 

Harik: (Breaths at peace) 

Then Saryk is walking to him to check

Then Saryk is walking to him to check. You see from his right-side eye pupils moves to look at her coming from behind him.

 You see from his right-side eye pupils moves to look at her coming from behind him

Saryk: (Arrives to him) Harik? are you okay?

Harik: I am... I'm just here thinking when this will all end... 

Saryk: Everything will be okay my love... I'm sure there will be light at the end of the horizon... just like that beautiful sunset... (Went and laid down next to him) Why are you so worried?

Harik: I'm worried about our Rodanians... I feel they won't survive this war... 

Saryk: You feel they will be extinct?

Harik: The numbers of them are really down than our numbers... 

Saryk: How you know?

Harik: Sarayah and I we saw what happened in the North City of the Red Peninsula. The attack from those Rydonians have killed a huge number of Rodanian wyverns... Even Falcon's family...

Saryk: General Falcon's mate and his childrens??

Harik: (Closed eyes from sadness) I only hope that our species is strong enough to stop Dereik's menace... Im here because im scared of losing you and our son... I don't want that to happen Saryk...

Saryk: (Rubs her snout with his and purrs) Harik my sweetheart.... You are worrying too much... There is always hope... Think as the light of our sun, hope... Evil forces cannot win against the good and you know that... Amanda being in our world gives an overwhelming advantage to our favor against all possible bad odds. If anything, bad happens my Harik... I will always love you, even if I die or you die... you will be always in my heart...

Harik: You too Saryk... You are always in my heart... I love you....

Harik proceed to rub his head on hers showing affection for Saryk. He has his head above hers touching it with his bottom jaws as his worries diminish knowing she will always be with him.