Chapter 14: Dragon Bound

Xantarian Sky Fortress / One Day later

Amanda is sleeping with Rexus as he is wrapping her with his black wings on his arms. She is seeing another Vision of Haxaria being invaded by The Darkness. As she sees many dark capital ships above the planet's atmosphere exiting some dark and purple portals in space

Unknown Male Voice: (While she sees the capital ships stationed above the planet) Third day after downfall......... Third day after Downfall.... Remember that.

Then she is getting woken up as Rexus is purring her in her ears loud.

Amanda: (Covering her ears as he continues purring) AAGH! STOP!!

Rexus: (Wrapping her tights and continues to purr aloud in her ears)

Amanda: (Laughing begging) Stop!! Okay stop!!

Rexus: I'm bored......

Amanda: You always bored! What? There's nothing you can blew up with!?

Rexus: Maybe yeah... I miss my grenade launcher.... (Sighed) Agh... I miss my explosives....

Amanda: Stars since you love explosives so much you might as well love Fireworks!

Rexus: (Tilt head confused) Fireworks??

Amanda: Colorful explosives we use for celebrations back on Earth, they use lots of gunpowder and beautiful colors when they explode in the air and they are sooo loud!!

Rexus: Huh! Im interested in seeing this!

Amanda: Of course you are! (Remembering the dream and the voice) Third day after downfall....

Rexus: What's that?

Amanda: I had a dream of The Darkness invading Haxaria again... this is the seventh vision ive seen from them invading this world but they are intensifying more and more....

Rexus: Hm.... That's worry some.

Amanda: Sarayah and I we speculate they are coming in the next three years back during the Red League War, but we are almost at the end of the year but they haven't yet arrived. I mean I hope they never come at all! But that voice sounded weird when it mentions Third Day after downfall.

Rexus: Downfall..... but what downfall that voice is referring to?

Amanda: The fall of something.....?

Rexus: (Thinking for ideas) I don't know.... Im trying to think for something... we will figure out.

Amanda: Well, I want to get up. We need to get those armors ready for the Raxarians.

Rexus: Fine by me! But before that... give me kiss! (Licks her head)

Amanda: EEEWWW!! REXUS!!! Seriously!!!

Rexus: (Getting up) It was nothing! Get up now!

Amanda: (Annoyed and she gets up) Aaagh!! I cant with you! (He smirks at her) Oh! Don't you smirk at me!!

Rexus: (Still smirking at her)

Amanda: (Hands in the air mad annoyed as she left the chamber) AAgh!! Fine whatever!

One hour has pass and she manage to get all the armor for the Raxarians as their numbers have increased slightly from 100 they have now 134 Raxarians. She went to Harik.

Amanda: Harik! I got the armor ready!

Harik: (He stands up and went to her walking in four without saying anything)