IX

Ryan Anderson. My boyfriend. It felt weird, but so right at the same time. Even though all these things were happening very fast, I had a good feeling about it.

"Do you want to come to my house for dinner, babe?" Ryan pulled me out of my thoughts.

"Sure. James won't mind right?"

"No, of course he won't." He said.

"Okay."

"Do you, maybe want to stay the night? I mean only if you want to. It's alright if you think we're going too fas--"

I cut him off.

"I would love to." I said. He smiled.

"If you think things are going fast, just tell me. Okay?" He placed his hand on my cheek.

"Okay." I whispered.

I took a small bag in which I could keep my brush and other stuff. I kept clothes to wear for office tomorrow as well.

"Let's go?" He asked.

"Yeah." I smiled.

..

We reached his place soon. It was a very beautiful house. We reached the gate, and the guard came towards the car. Ryan opened my window.

"Good evening sir. Good evening ma'am. Do you want me to park the car, sir?" He asked.

"Yes, thank you." Ryan said and got down. I got down too.

"It's a short distance from here. You don't mind walking right?" He asked me.

"No, I don't." I grinned.

He intertwined his fingers with mine and it made my heart flutter.

"You're the first girl I've brought here." He said.

"What about Claire?" I couldn't help but ask.

"I was staying in a smaller house then. Me and James shifted here about three months ago." He said.

"Oh."

"You've got a pool?" I was surprised when I saw it.

"Yes." He chuckled.

"Hell, you have so much of money." I mumbled.

"So you should probably get ready because I sure as hell am going to spoil you."

"You're not spending any money on me." I stated.

"You're my girlfriend. I want to spend money on you."

I sighed.

We reached the door. He put the password and it opened. It was a pretty big house. I gasped when I saw how beautiful it was from inside.

"Hey loser. Oh hi Chloe." James grinned.

"Did he have the guts to ask you out? He's been gushing over you for like days." James said. I chuckled.

"Fuck off, James." Ryan muttered.

"So Chloe, you're staying over today right?" James asked.

"Yeah."

"Good, because I made food for all three of us. I sent Berta home, Ryan." James said.

"Berta is our housekeeper. She's a very sweet old lady." James told me.

"I hope you didn't burn down the kitchen." Ryan said.

"Oh please. I make food for us all the fucking time." James said. I laughed.