🌷4# : Clingy Dolly

Before I start, from this 4th chapter  and onwards, it will all about my AU. Pomni, Ragatha and the others aren't in the circus tent/digital world anymore, but they still obtain their looks from the digital world. Like, Ragatha still looks like a doll, and or Pomni still looks like in her jester form. They just move to 'the real world'. K that's all
(Also, Ragatha's nickname will be 'dolly')
-A/N

Pomni POV :

"Please stay..."

My girlfriend Ragatha begs again, tugging on my shirt.

"I don't want you to leave..."

I sigh, and looks her in the eyes.

"Dolly... I'm not gonna leave you..."

"But I just want you to stay..."

Ragatha hugs me again.

"I was just going to the kitchen, dolly, I'll be back soon..."

"No... Please stay, dear..."

"Ragatha, babe, please... I'm gonna be okay..."

"I just wanna cuddle with you..." My girlfriend looks at me with puppy eyes.

I sigh, then getting back on the couch with her. Then she instantly hugs me tight.

"B-babe..." I chuckle nervously.

"I love you so much..."

Ragatha then kisses me all over.

"W-whoa."

"I'm sorry, Pomni... I just love you so much... I don't want to lose you..."

"I know, babe... I know... You're not gonna lose me, I'll always stay here for you."

I kiss her forehead for awhile, which made her giggle.

"I love you~" Ragatha chirped as she hugs me really tight, and brings my body to lie down on the couch with her.

"I love you too, dolly..." I chuckle, caressing her soft red hair.

Feels really good resting on my girlfriend's soft and warm body. Sometimes I think of what if my body is too heavy for her? I might be short but what if I'm heavy?

"Uh, babe?"

"Yes?"

"Am I... Uh, heavy?"

Ragatha just giggles at the question.

"Of course not, honey! You're so light, I can carry you in my arms all day long."

She then nuzzles her forehead onto mine. I can smell her sweet shampoo and the softness of her touch.

"Pomni, you're the best girlfriend I could ever have. I love you so much." She smiled sweetly.

"Thank you, dolly. You're the same too... You're the prettiest girl I've ever seen my whole life." I smile at her back, and kisses her nose.

"Aww... How cute..." Ragatha giggles as I kiss her nose. She wraps her arms around my back softly, but doesn't get go.

.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.

At bedtime, after me and Ragatha brushed our teeth and change to our pajamas, we get into bed. After we got to bed, Ragatha cuddles me instantly, making my face buried in her chest.

"I love you, sweetheart." She chuckles.

"I love you too, my sweet dolly." I whisper as I wrap my arms around her.

"Sweet dolly? Oh my..." Ragatha gushed, I look at her and see her blushing.

"Hehe... Yeah." I yawn.

"Let's get to sleep now, babe, it's getting late."

"Okay, darling... I'm getting tired too." Ragatha replied, still not letting go of her hug.

"Sweet dreams, honey."

"Sweet dreams, Dolly."

I turn off the lights and we both sleep, leaning against each other.

.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.