Chapter 7

Scarlett P.O.V.

I get back into the house. throwing the coat off me. I can't fucking believe this. I mean, I did tell him to run. But for fucks sake not from ME!! "I am calm I am calm" I chant walking up the stairs, to the first bathroom. scan the neckless and get inside the hidden passage. and then into the computer room.

In reality I Should be hurrying to Rileys place to keep the cover, however I can't seem to care. That guy was looking for me, to possibly give some critical information. Not only that but he has people sent after him, not to get info, but to kill. whatever he knows is valuable. I need to get to him before anyone else.

I should bring some of the new computers over some time. But first.. I pull out the chair and sit down.. let's find this guy.

Ravi P.O.V.

There is a pattern in everything. Something about diva, burning rose, and phoenix just feels so similar. I can't put any words to it, but it's just the way they act in the few clips we have off them. even tho they portray different things, their mimics are almost identical, and they just feel odd, far to oddly similarly.

And then we have Riley, usually I wouldn't think having a clean record for is suspisoius . but then there's the part where, we don't know anything about her from the age off 16 and down. And let's not even mention the Mystery of her just being at that cafe.

its as if she didn't even exist. she somehow just showed up.

So far she hasn't shown any sign of abnormality well except the fact there is still no movement in the house. she might have slept late. I don't know. and fuck it I hate not knowing. I've been so stuck in my mind I didn't realize I had gotten a notification. Just as I was about to check it out I hear Ethan particularly screaming. probably unaware of how loud he is.

Ethan P.O.V.

just as I'm getting of a call, Ravi walks in. fuck I must have been really loud. "so.." Ravi says. "what happened?" I look down at my phone. and then back at him "it's bad" I say. Ravi nods. "go on." he pulls out a chair from the kitchen table and sits down, probably a smart thing to do " They tried to kill Mason... and well, I don't know if it's a good thing but, the team after him got killed." I go to sit down as well " Let me be straight forward, I don't think mason killed them at all" he raises a brow "so someone killed these officers, and you don't think it was mason." he seems to think about it, and then he look up. probably came to the same conclusion as I did. mason would rather hide than fight. "someone helped him, or took him before the police could." I nod "can you find out where these officers got killed." I ask.

"I'll be on it, give me 5 minutes." Ravi responds and walks off back to his room.

Scarlett P.O.V.

NOTHING. I couldn't find anything. Now I wanna burn the house. How come I couldn't find him. Heavy on the 'I'. How come he managed to avoid every single camera. Am I getting old, is this what this is about. Now that I think about it, nah. I'm perfectly fine. I walk away from the computers. I need a nap. yep that must be it. I'm just sleepy. that table right there seems fulfilling, yeah am a sleep on it.

just as I'm laying down my computers blare with alarms going off. Orions hideout. someones inside. Could it be Orion. Fuck. I shut down the alarms and leave the house in a rush. but I don't get to far from the house, when I feel a hand on my arm. I get pulled into the woods, and just as quickly I feel something on my mouth. nah, am I seriously getting kidnapped. everything goes dark.

Ethan P.O.V.

fuck, fuck, fuck. i didn't think this thru at all. I hear foots steps, look up to see Ravi. he looks stunned for a moment and then he rises both hands "wow wow wow, arn't you moving to fast now. I thought we were the good guys here, what happened to that." and then he points his finger at the girl thats literally hanging off my arms "and when did you get to the point of kidnaping. I mean, I'll still have ur back. but is this really what you want?" he gives me the dirtiest look ever. I raise an eyebrow, looking unamused "cut the crap. and help me out will you"