chapter 6

Ethan POV.

"So who is this Riley Blake?" Ravi goes to scratch the back of his neck, looking nervous. "no you didn't...." he looks away "Ravi, you looked into her, right?" he opens his mouth and then decides other wise "RAViiiiiiii, god she could be diva for all we know, or Phoenix, or part of Phoenix." I bring my hand up to my face. "oh for fucks sake, she's the only lead" he smiles at me, oh... HOW DARE he. but before I could say anything else he stands up. taking his equipment. "what are you doing...?" he looks at me slyly. and then he runs of. 

Scarlett POV.

After taking down all the cameras. I sit down in my living room, I take of my wig and glasses. and lay down. they were pretty persistent with all those hidden cameras. I lay down a little turning the tv on. and before I know it I doze off. 

I wake up to banging noises. "I know you're in there. legacy is it you?" I but the wig back on and open the door "excuse me, Im not the owner. I can leave behind a message. what were you looking for." he looks baffled for a minute. "oh its just, alright its fine I'll be back later." thats weird as hell, secret info huh. "I will let her know you were here," he kept looking around when leaving.

I locked the door and took on a cape going out thru a window, Later locking the window thru my phone. At first I wanted to fallow him to find out where he was going, but my plans changed when I found others following him. he had a tail? No, they're out to kill him. I get rid of the wig and slowly start attacking, trying to take them out as silently as possible. 

but then I realize someone is about to shoot him. "RUN!!" I scream. and that he does. Oh shit Ive gotten all their attention. oh well. the woods are always a good hideout. I run in, and they are right after me. I manage to lose them. I climb on a tree, and find them. trying to take them out with a gun I stole from their friends. I shoot them dead. and then I find my phone. scanning the cameras. "fuck, where did he go?

Ethan POV. 

"What do you mean Mason is missing." did they kill him. there are some rustling sounds before the police Jef starts speaking again "the team after him were found dead" oh this fucker, he was trying to kill him. "you sent a team after him and for what exactly?" yeah thats what happens when ur caught in a lie, you go silent, speechless. "fuck you Gary, were you trying to silence him." I shouldn't ruin my relations with the police force. but guess what. they don't know who I am, my real identity.  They can't really hurt me at all. 

The only thing this guy knows about me is, that I have enough resources to get him of masons back, which is a huge deal. And that Ravi and I are like family "you better keep your mouth shut about this, or else your life and ypur precious Ravis life will be on the line" Ravi.... nah he might not show it but he is a little devil himself. he has a thing for violence, but the old man raised him to be rational.I'd still recommend you all not to mess with him at all. 

I always knew he had potential, but for some reason he kept refusing to fight people. but then I got shoot, and he went mad. assassinated everyone involved, when I woke up. he was crying like a baby. 

He had successfully destroyed all evidence of him doing the killings. I dint find out until a couple of moths later, when I accidentally found a folder on his computer. It had been meant to be for his eyes only. But i saw it, the torture video of my shooter. What Ravi said in those videos never crease to make me feel chiles all over. "if I lose my one link to rationality, do you know what happens? Let me tell you. I'm no good man, I don't have morals, no such conception. If he dies, so does my sanity, humanity, EVERYTHING!!!" he yelled. It didn't scare me tho, it made me trust him. After all he considered me everything he had left. 

with that in mind I hang up the phone. Against the police it is. 

Mason POV.

Was that legacy back there. I don't know. She needs to get Orions last words. I couldn't figure out what he meant for years, I should have never reported it to the police. They've had a hand in his disappearance. Thats the only explanation to them turning against me. 

A spy called Ethan had helped me out back than. I told him about the note. He wanted to see it, but I told him I burned it all down. he looked at me like I was a mad man. I pointed to my head, "everything is in here. it's my life guaranty. Besides its coded, only the person Orion had meant for it to read would get it" Something flashed in his eyes before he asked." was there a consistent codename?"

Thats right, there was. it had said "Legacy". He had looked thoughtful for a while before saying. I will get you into the police force again. don't share anything on your life guaranty and you'll live. All had been fine for a while. but then they tried assassinating me yesterday. I went dark. and today I found out someone was back in the house. I came running thinking it might be legacy. 

At first we didn't know who this legacy had been. But then, An assassin named 'burning rose' came forward claiming revenge. She'd claimed to be Orions legacy, she said "I will bring hell to this world, for those who took him away from me" It clicked, this note was meant for her. but how did he think I would be able to find her. because I couldn't. until know. 

I keep running away, I might be a good spy and all. But I don't have a death wish. Who in their right mind would try to take down 20 people. Especially when you know you could survive by going dark. If it really is legacy, she should be able to find me in Orions main hideout. yes if she really is legacy she'll find me there.