Chapter 5

Scarlett POV.

Time for a little reunion with my precious house. I should have taken care of it. This place is full of memories, Orion. I couldn't stay and I couldn't leave. I decided on a break from here, until they were convinced I was no where to be found.

I get to the door and unlock it, slowly pushing it open. I take one step in, and then another, I feel this heaviness on my chest. and I talk to the house, as if it was Orion. "It seems I'm not over it, Orion" not that I get the point in missing that fucker. I push the door closed "Not that I mind the freedom you know" I continue talking as if he would somehow hear me. Pretending he is here, like a complete psycho is better than the reality of him gone. "but I miss annoying you" I turn around again, fallowing the hallway up to my living room.

I take one step in, and then I start sneezing. Should have left a house keeper, fuck its to dusty. I look around, everything looks intact. But I know better than that. Someone did try to assassinate me, in this very house.

I leave the living room and head out to the second floor, and get into the first bathroom. the smallest of them all. The only room no outsider put a camera in. Luckily for me, my main passage is thru that door. I get inside bathroom, locking it behind me 

As the years went on, I used the money I inherited on two things. finding Orion and funding someone called 'E'. Yes only an initial. I made a promised to Orion years ago, to never look into it. as it could put the other party and myself in danger as well. and even tho 'E' refused the payments after Orions death, I forced it down his throat.

I didn't have much fun for 5 years so, I messed with him to have fun. Him refusing the payment was the funnies thing ever. but then I got to much work, so I ended up just sending him a new card, naming it after 'RR'. Whatever it was, it made him accept the payments without resistance.  

So i guess we are back to, a win is a win. move on. I take out my neckless and scan it. it's time to get my house back. the door opens and I walk inside. just when the passage door closes, another door opens. this room, not even Orion can access it. it only opens if I enter from the bathroom with my neckless. When the door is all the way open, I walk inside. time to take back my home. This house has a movement sensor in each and every door. 

I know they came into my house. i didn't do anything about it, they needed to believe I was gone. But the time has come, I will start by disabling their cameras. i locate my computer, starting it up. I open my own hidden cameras. to make sure no one else is in the house. and then I start the lock down. all the doors get locked, the windows and then the system activates. It scans everywhere. even the room I'm currently in gets scanned. Everything I didn't write into the system will be pointed out, any cameras, voice devices, bodies, even paintings, mirrors etc... 

I't should only take 2 minutes. as I'm waiting I open the other computer, making It scan thro the footage and show me the times there where movements in the house. As expected the men that works for Shades cartels come in. However what I hadn't expected was finding the cafe guy here. he takes something- the computer makes a sound, there are in total 10 cameras and 2 voice devices. I print out their placement and go out to disable them. I will be looking for the cafe guy later.