Orions POV.

I open my eyes to a new day, all the same, still numb, still can't remember anything. Sometimes I wonder if it would be better to give up, to simply end it all. But then there's this feeling that arises. I get sick to my stomach, and then there's a voice in my head that says I can't do this to her. It's like an instinct, but I don't know who this "her" is. I don't think I was in love or anything, but then again, I don't know anything. 

Lately, though, there's been this caretaker I look forward to seeing. It's the only time I get some peace of mind. She got me off all the medications they forced down my throat. I've been more rational; things aren't a blur of everything anymore. We are in a small village on a small island. I don't think I'm from here. It's a small place, and they would have figured out who I was, but no one knows my name. 

No one knows anything. I haven't talked much in the past year... years? I don't know. But I keep feeling like there's something wrong, like I should be somewhere. I get this urge to leave, but I don't know where I'm trying to leave to. It's not the overwhelming running-away type of feeling; I'm talking about this insane need to be somewhere else, one specific location.

 A while ago, I also realized all I owned was this necklace that is still on me for some odd reason, although the caretaker said it was because they weren't able to take it off. I don't understand why they couldn't take a simple necklace off. Apparently, this one needs a key of some sort. 

The necklace hadn't been a huge deal until I got one of those urges or instincts that took over. I was holding onto the necklace one second, and then I was itching to get a phone, the location appearing in my mind again. Maybe I should search it up. The necklace gives me an odd sense of comfort. I don't really get it. 

But then yesterday, I felt this sudden pain in my chest when I saw two brothers going to school together. It felt a hell of a lot like envy, and a sense of déjà vu took over. it was the first time I in a way remembered something. there's a "her", somewhere I need to be, and a possible "him". 

 Apart from all that, the caretaker's going to be here any minute now. I'm planing on asking her for her phone. let's search up the address and see what comes up.