Chapter 127: Her Beautiful Appearance ✨️

( Time Skip after-school )

( Rainbow saw her friends waiting outside but didn't see an applejack )

( Rainbow looked kinda of confused but then took out her phone, started texting her, but then realized somebody was behind her. )

Rainbow: Applejack.

Applejack: Are you ready to go, baby?

( Rainbow started being memorized by applejack hair flowing through the wind and looking into her emerald eyes )

° ° °
Applejack: Rainbow..?

( Applejack was kinda of confused and was waiting for Rainbow to respond )

Rainbow: Huh..?

Oh! Yes.. I'm ready to go!

Applejack: Okay.. are you okay, though?

( They started to walk )

( Rainbow was waving towards her friends, and her friends wave back. And then she turned back to Applejack )

Rainbow: Yea! Wait.. why did you ask?

Applejack: Because you spaced out..

Rainbow: Oh.. I'm okay, though!

( Applejack stopped in and looked into Rainbow's eyes )

( Rainbow blinked twice and then looked confused )

( Applejack puts her right hand on her face and )

Smooch~<3

( Rainbow puts her right hand on Applejack's face while kissing her )

( and to be honest, they have a crowd watch them kissing, and they don't even know it. And they even haven't left the school yet )

°°°°°°
°°°°°°°°°
°°°°°°°°°°°°

( After that, they didn't care that the student saw that. So They went to the mall and bought their prom outfits.. but they didn't see what each other had got because they wanted to be a surprise. After they went to the mall, they did karaoke on their way to drop Rainbow off. Then applejack went home )