Chapter 5: No.

After that.. time skips to next month. It was lunchtime, and Rainbow Dash was talking to her friends, and they all laughed together.

But Kani's girlfriend was afar but sees this.

"I'm tired of that girl. She keeps getting close to Kani." Said Kani's girlfriend.

"Well, they probably just firends..-"

"No. I know what's friends and couple like. What they do is couple like." Said the girlfriend.

[ obviously, they are friends..]

"Well, go talk to her then.." said her friend.

"Bet." Said Kani's girlfriend.

She walks over and taps Rainbow Dash.

Rainbow dash was sitting down at the lunch table with her friends but turned around and saw Kani's girlfriend. "Yeah?" Said Rainbow Dash.

"Can I talk to you for a second?".

"Umm.. sure." Said Rainbow Dash.

They both got up and walked away  to a more private area besides the girls' bathroom.

"So.. I want you to do something for me.."

"What's that-"

"STOP TALKING TO KANI. HE IS MINE AND ALWAYS WILL BE." Said Kani's girlfriend in a mean way with her arms folded.

"I don't want him. And besides, we're just friends.." said Rainbow Dash.

"I don't care. Just let him be or ignore him. It's not that hard. If you can't do that then.. I will hurt you." Said Kani's girlfriend.

After that, she left.

Rainbow dash dodnt care because her love in her heart doesn't even like Kani
anymore.

Rainbow Dash was about to walk back but sees the Black aura thing again.

Rainbow got jump scared.

"What do you want.. I can't even talk to you anyway. And besides what do you want from me?!".

The thing didn't say anything but stood there.

"I Wanna help you.." said the black thing slowly but shaky.

"Why?" Said Rainbow Dash.

"Becuase..- 6 want you to have love.. I can help you..-"

"No. I wanna find love on my own, and besides how my brother knows you?" Said Rainbow Dash.

"Becuase I came to him first, but he declined me." Said the thing.

"Oh.. well, I will, too. I don't want anything to deal with you.." said Rainbow Dash.

Rainbow dash just leaves and ingrone the thing.

After that, I left..

"Fine. Then.. We will have our battles then."

The thing left.