Chapter 107: Goodbye...

( After the plan, the 2 girls ran off while rarity was still stilling there )

( Watching her mom walking the middle of the road while the burning houses were on the sides of her )

( Rarity walked off of Applejacks porch and walked into the middle of the road seeing her mother front but far away for her )

( The only light was fire from the houses.. it was still dark outside cause it was still the middle of the night )

Rarity Mom ( Crystal ): Dear.. come to Mother, you must be confused...

Rarity: NO! I CANT BELIEVE YOU WOULD DO THIS!!

Rarity Mom ( Crystal ): Daughter.. I'm doing this for us-

Rarity: FOR ME??

I DIDN'T WANT THIS! I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WOULD TURN PUT LIKE THIS! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU! DO YOU THINK THIS WHAT DAD WANTED?

I just don't see you as the mother I used to know.. you change for the bad.

( Rarity Mom was too shocked to speak )

( Rarity started walking towards her mother )

Rarity: I can't believe you thought a daughter like me would want this.. you never asked me what I wanted.

But before you turned like this, you were the best mother I could ask for..

But now. I don't see you as one.

Goodbye, Mother.

( Rarity walked past her after that )

( After that, the firetruck, police and ambulance came now )

* Rarity cries while the polices took her mother into the car *

* Applejack and rainbow hugged her *